Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

that is why we have carseats in both our cars.:yup:

We kinda of do, my mini van has those built in carseats, but my dds always cry when they get in them. (dd4 said they were uncomfortable) so thats when I took the ones out of dhs car. but now when he gets home I'm heading to target for my table and 2 carseats. lets see how he likes that one. :gdlaugh:

Very Excited!! Ran into Target just to kill time before another store opened, and found Valentine's 75% off and Global Bazaar 50% off!!! Hardly anyone was there. I was going to wait til tommorrow when I, like everyone else, thought it was going to go. Doesn't mean I won't stop at others tomorrow!!:D

Very Excited!! Ran into Target just to kill time before another store opened, and found Valentine's 75% off and Global Bazaar 50% off!!! Hardly anyone was there. I was going to wait til tommorrow when I, like everyone else, thought it was going to go. Doesn't mean I won't stop at others tomorrow!!:D

I have noted from last year that Global Bazaar stuff went 75% on the 23rd of February. So maybe that is when it goes this year.

I ran to Target after reading this, but Valentines here is still 50% off. There was a lot of people buying it so I guess that there won't be too much left tomorrow.

I had another good day today. I got 12 choxie bars.. They had tons of flavors. I guess my redneck town doesn't know about the coupons. Global was 50%, as was Valentine's. I got some 3 packs of FTL white T's for DH for 1.48. I also got the Illustory for 5.99. I didn't realize what it was until I got home. Now I need more! Disney Mix Stix were 34.99 finally, and the video ones were 64.99.

I also got some really cute bedroom accessories for the kids in the $ spot. Some hooks, shelves, and wall decorations.

BTW the pretzel Choxies are AWESOME!!!

Found the ps2 eye game for $12.48 today. They only had a couple left. Looked at the Global Bazaar stuff but to tell the truth nothing looks that great to me and even at 50% off the price is too high for me, LOL. I did get a kindergarten ready reader for $1.48 on clearance as well. Also got a double pack of Loreal Preference hair color for $8.48 at 15% off. My dh picked out a very light shade of blonde - I have dark brown hair. I think he is going to be very dissapointed with the results - LOL. I told him if my hair looks awful I am kicking his butt :)

ITA about this year's Global Bazaar stuff. I really miss all of the pastas, olive oils, balsamic vinegars, et. al. selection that they had last year.

I also made a killing on end of the year teachers gifts last year, but there's very little that strikes me as teacher gift in this year's selection.

It shouldn't matter, as the Global Bazaar, as a seasonal set, should be a nationwide mark down.

while true, they also do the seasonal stuff markdowns from corporate, but some are already at 75% and most are still at 50%. And for Christmas in my area, 2 stores were 2 days behind the other stores for their seasonal markdowns.

Which Target did you find these at? I`m in Huber Heights. Thanks

I went to the one in Beavercreek, but typically make the rounds to all of them (Huber, Miamisburg, Wilmington Pike and sometimes Trotwood) about once a week ;-) My DH thinks I need a 12 step program:yup:

Went to two Targets today. GB 50% off, but V-day stuff was only 50% off. I did find some more minute maid juice for .69! Got three Fruit punch this time. Last time they only had grape. Was disappointed that the Illustory and Seasame Street book thing was still only 50% off, so went to a different store and they had it 75% off! One of the stores was giving out free small bags of Archer Farm Garlic Parmesan chips, but both stores gave free samples of chocolate covered altoids. I sure do love this site...and Targets clearance. :)

Question- There's a piece of furniture that I really really want from GB. There's not many in any of the stores I've been to. Should I go ahead and suck it up and get it at 50% off? I'm not sure it'll be around at 75% off. AND, my guess is it will go to 75% on a day that I have to work and I wouldn't be able to be there at doorbuster time. I didn't do any of this stuff last year so I don't know whether or not to risk trying to get it later or not. Input please!! This isn't a piece that I would want to take back if I bought at 50% then found later at 75% either.

Went to two Targets today. GB 50% off, but V-day stuff was only 50% off. I did find some more minute maid juice for .69! Got three Fruit punch this time. Last time they only had grape. Was disappointed that the Illustory and Seasame Street book thing was still only 50% off, so went to a different store and they had it 75% off! One of the stores was giving out free small bags of Archer Farm Garlic Parmesan chips, but both stores gave free samples of chocolate covered altoids. I sure do love this site...and Targets clearance. :)

Question- There's a piece of furniture that I really really want from GB. There's not many in any of the stores I've been to. Should I go ahead and suck it up and get it at 50% off? I'm not sure it'll be around at 75% off. AND, my guess is it will go to 75% on a day that I have to work and I wouldn't be able to be there at doorbuster time. I didn't do any of this stuff last year so I don't know whether or not to risk trying to get it later or not. Input please!! This isn't a piece that I would want to take back if I bought at 50% then found later at 75% either.

If you really want it, and it really is going to be in the sale ad, I would buck up and get it now.

Ya, I'm thinking if it is going to be in the ads tomorrow, I need to get it now. My boyfriend is hating me right now because I had him go with me to both Targets and just broke it to him we need to go again. He thinks I have a serious problem with this site and clearance shopping now. I'm so addicted!!

I ran to Target after reading this, but Valentines here is still 50% off. There was a lot of people buying it so I guess that there won't be too much left tomorrow.

Did you scan any items. Both Targets near me had signs of 50% off but when I scanned it was 75%. On a busy saturday It was like I had the sale to myself.I scored a lot of craft sets. I got 4 of each for the price of one.:g_dance:

I would go ahead and get the pieces you want. That's what I did this morning. The armoire was still $150, but I really wanted it. The other thing I've noticed in the past is that all of the 'good' pieces go quickly and while the piece may be there it may be damaged.