Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Just a heads up for those looking to buy baby items, this coming Sunday's sale will include a lot of baby items (from big things like car seats, high chairs, strollers, and baby gates to little things like food, bottles, and diapers).

I did my store's signs again today and came across only a few items that will be on clearance in the near future (my store has the clearance date listed as 2/11 although your store may be different). I wrote every clearance item down that I came across. Here's a list:

Avent Isis breast pump

Clearance price: $37.48 Regular price: $149.99

DPCI: 030-05-1844

105 ct. Bounce with Febreeze dryer sheets

Clearance price: $2.44 Regular price: $4.89

DPCI: 003-07-0246

Betty Crocker Fruit Roll Ups

Clearance price: $1.94 Regular price: $3.89

DPCI: 071-20-0520

15 ct. Handi-snacks (crackers & cheez)

Clearance price: $2.14 Regular price: $4.29

DPCI: 071-20-1064

15 ct. Handi-snacks (oreos & creme)

Clearance price: $2.14 Regular price: $4.29

DPCI: 071-20-1065

12 ct. Juicy Juice (Berry)

Clearance price: $2.79 Regular price: $3.10

DPCI: 071-16-0116

12 ct. Juicy Juice (Orange)

Clearance price: $2.79 Regular price: $3.10

DPCI: 071-16-0116

Closet Home quilted canvas storage box with lid

Clearance price: $1.98 Regular price: $7.99

DPCI: 002-05-0959

Campbell's Chunky Chili (Turkey with beans)

Clearance price: $.83 Regular price: $1.67

DPCI: 212-12-0411

FYI, the clearance price may be the next markdown price or it may be the lowest price it will go to before it goes salvage.

Just got back from Target. I did not find ang good specials, but I had the candy bar and chip coupons, so it was not a completely wasted trip. They only had two kinds of candy bars in stock, the flavors that sounded good were gone. :yup:

Saw a water cooler on an end cap for 24.xx (75% off). I think it was the Hamilton Beach one that was originally 99.99. throught twice about it but left it. did get two of the free candy bars but they wouldnt let me get the small bag of chips (.89) with the $1.00 coupon so i left them. Got a bunch of pocket warmers (they are like hand warmers) that were marked 2.xx but rang up .74. not a lot of other good finds today. almost got two pair of boxer briefs for 1.xx for my son, they were white and would work good next year under light colored wrestling uniform but the package said they were a large (which is the size i would need) but the insert said XL so i opened the package (it is a zip lock) and checked--they were XL, too big:-( so i left them. scanned a lot of items but still only what was marked on them. will have to take the code #'s for the wine coolers and bikes and see if any left during my next trip saturday.

I did my store's signs again today and came across only a few items that will be on clearance in the near future (my store has the clearance date listed as 2/11 although your store may be different). I wrote every clearance item down that I came across.

Thank you for doing this for us, childofsolitude! That is very nice and I am sure it was time consuming....but it'll sure help alot of us out here, especially with the DCPI's :)

Managed to finally get the George Foreman with the slow cooker for $7.xx, also got a Jans Sport backpack for $6.xx, the dartboard for $17.xx marked down from $69.xx, and a Braun Thermoscan ear thermometer for $9.xx marked down from $39.99. :)

Just a heads up for those looking to buy baby items, this coming Sunday's sale will include a lot of baby items (from big things like car seats, high chairs, strollers, and baby gates to little things like food, bottles, and diapers).

I did my store's signs again today and came across only a few items that will be on clearance in the near future (my store has the clearance date listed as 2/11 although your store may be different). I wrote every clearance item down that I came across. Here's a list:

:gdthankyou:

Has anyone seen the Shabby Chic Bedding, specifically the quilts and sheets for more than 30% off yet?

I was just at my Target tonight and mine were still 30% off. Most of the things you all list on here arent ever at my Target. They even still have the Cascade tubs for 12.99! I prob look like an idiot going in every few days scanning teh same items but oh well! I did finally score on a dartboard for dh for vday! 12.49 reg 59.99! It was just finally marked down

Mornin bfshoppergirl... I think you, I and Floridashopper are very close to each other. I'll watch the Target at Jax & Wells and see if there's furniture. Can't beat the coupons here. My favorite Target is the one on 17.

I hear there's a big sidewalk sale at Home Depot this Saturday.

Sounds like a plan. I haven't been to the Target on 17, I'll have to try it. I alos frequent the Target at the beach and sometimes the one on Southside. Thanks for the info on Home Depot, I am looking for a new grill.:cheesy:

Hey Jax gals, I shop the one at the beach. Are you finding many deals there? So far all I've found on the list is the dart board. My sister says the best finds with the most clearance items are at the Regency store. Thanks for the heads up on Home Depot!

This thread is for discussing Target clearance finds, not for fighting about customers vs. employees. Please keep this on topic.

Also, posting about other sites similar to GottaDeal is not permitted, so please do not do so.

If you see posts which are not on-topic or are causing problems, please report them.

Hey Jax gals, I shop the one at the beach. Are you finding many deals there? So far all I've found on the list is the dart board. My sister says the best finds with the most clearance items are at the Regency store. Thanks for the heads up on Home Depot!

We'll see Jax friends. I'm on my way to the Wells Target soon. Hubby said good deals already at Home Depot on Wells. A tool box was marked down to 99 from 299 -- it wouldn't fit his truck, so he passed.

Sounds like a plan. I haven't been to the Target on 17, I'll have to try it. I alos frequent the Target at the beach and sometimes the one on Southside. Thanks for the info on Home Depot, I am looking for a new grill.:cheesy:

The Target on 250 had at least one style of their grill 50% and also an assortment of things like covers and tools at 50%. I did not look to closely because I have everything I need. I did not scan items so it might be more % off. Just in case any one is looking to cook in the snow. :holiday13:gdpancake::holiday13

Managed to finally get the George Foreman with the slow cooker for $7.xx, also got a Jans Sport backpack for $6.xx, the dartboard for $17.xx marked down from $69.xx, and a Braun Thermoscan ear thermometer for $9.xx marked down from $39.99. :)

Would you happen to have the DCPI# for the Braun Thermoscan ear thermometer? Mine is 10 years old, I think it's time to replace it.

Thank you for doing this for us, childofsolitude! That is very nice and I am sure it was time consuming....but it'll sure help alot of us out here, especially with the DCPI's :)

I second that thanks! I have 4 pregnant friends with two baby showers next week so I really need to stock up on baby gifts. The breast pump is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

I just want to say I LOVE TARGET! I found a Simply Shabby Chic armoire a few days ago marked down from $400 to $100 and it is a gorgeous tv cabinet for my bedroom. I cannot wait to go see what they have tomorrow.:D

Do you have the DCPI on this? I checked out our Shabby Chic furniture and it's regular price :(