Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I got some nice wool socks for $1.24 (75% off) last night - doesn't take too much to make me happy :)

I also go some cereal at 30% off and a ipod nano Mossimo cloth cover for $2.49 (75%) off. Does anyone know where the Mossimo ipod nano covers are regularly stored? Not in the ipod section...I looked around and only found the one on an endcap and I have never seen them in the ipod/electronics area, so they must be somewhere else.

There was quite a bit of stuff back on the clearance endcaps, but some was only 15% - 30% off so I'll wait a bit for some of the stuff.

I did see that baby food was marked 50% off - the jar kind and some of the cereals in little containers.

At my store they are in the mens section where the gloves, scarfs, wallets and such are. Check there...i got a nice cover for my son's ipod for 4.98...regular 24.99:eyepoppin

Target is able to refund full amt paid without a receipt if you paid by credit card and just show them that credit card. I found this out this week when I wanted to take back a jacket but had no receipt.

I just did this yesterday. Bought dd a pair of winter boots [full price] for Christmas.

Of course I got her a pair last week for 75% off so I thought I would just return the full price ones. Couldn't find my receipt so they just looked it up on my credit card.

No problem.

Then I got 3 different boxed cereals with 2 each for $2.70 with $1 coupon for milk, which we needed anyway (our house goes through 5-6 gallons a WEEK) so that saved me 80 cents over our normal store for milk.

Anyone else find that Target's milk tastes funny? My kids won't drink it.

I didnt get time to look as we had to get kids off the bus, but I got what I wanted. Will head out tomorrow BY MYSELF and see if I can find the bikes or the beds you guys are finding!

;) I am so jealous. I would love to hit Target during the week by MYSELF. My 2 yo isn't always the best shopping buddy.

Keep...me...away... I am so addicted and keep going shopping to buy things I don't realize I need! :D

Tonight I bought a large $60 wicker hamper w/liner for $15, a $50 swing-arm floor lamp for $12.50, 6 packages or Huggies washclothes for half price and a bottle of Dove body wash for half price.

****Will someone please let me know if you see the Renovations (by Thomasville Furniture) Heirloom Entertainment Pier / Audio tower go on sale? It's still at $159, which I may end up paying, but if they are marked down even 30% it will be great. Thanks!****

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000667YB6.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

Keep looking cuz I thought it was marked down. Seems they are doing a major change in that area so just keep an eye out. Or ask...can't hurt!

Anyone else find that Target's milk tastes funny? My kids won't drink it.

I have had three different gallons that have had a leak in them from Target. They'll return them if you empty them and bring them back within a day, but it's not worth the effort. I think I'm done buying their milk.

Target is able to refund full amt paid without a receipt if you paid by credit card and just show them that credit card. I found this out this week when I wanted to take back a jacket but had no receipt.

This is true and also they told me you can only return items without a receipt twice in a one-year period if you don't have the card or it was a gift, etc.

I went last night - no fake crocs for Dad in his size, but I got 3 shirts on clearance for $4.98, full size Adidas soccer ball for $7.48 (exact ones in different colors were scanning between $20-30!), Glade wisp refill for $1.47, and 2 bras for $3.24.

They had plenty of the dartboards, tons of foosball & multi game tables for $29.99 (wish I had the room to get one!), baseball gloves, pop up tents, lotions, method air fresheners and candles. They seemed to be marking down like crazy in housewares and possibly furniture, but I had to run to pick up the kiddies.

This is in South Florida.

stopped at my Target last night...

those 'make your own story books' mentioned earlier were still scanning at 9.99

no vaccuums

no good clothing clearance

NO baby clearance

I did get a mens leather wallet for 3.48 (down from 14.99)

backpacks were still around 10.00

and I specifically went to find an electric blanket too but they were ALL full price :( not even on sale muchless marked down :(

Oh yeah my store had them too. I did not see the price though, but that is where they were.

At my store they are in the mens section where the gloves, scarfs, wallets and such are. Check there...i got a nice cover for my son's ipod for 4.98...regular 24.99:eyepoppin

Thanks Kathy and Amanda I don't need to go to that section so I would have never even thought to look there. Of course I was there two nights ago and now I'll have to go again tonight! lol - I got paid today so it may be dangerous :D (considering I intentionally didn't look at the prices on some of the furniture and household stuff because I knew I didn't have the money then, so will definately look tonight)

I found this stuff in the book section...which was kinda weird but that is where it was...so maybe you should look there. There was a ton of stuff at mine! :eyepoppin

Hmmmm, never would've looked there either. I perimeter peruse and then don't really get around to the depts. in the middle of the store -- Thanks everyone for being so helpful!

I have had three different gallons that have had a leak in them from Target. They'll return them if you empty them and bring them back within a day, but it's not worth the effort. I think I'm done buying their milk.

Funny you mentioned the milk. I got a gallon home last week and my ds and dh both said it tasted horrible. I am also done with their milk.

That is funny because just last week i was picking up a gallon of milk and it leaked all over me. There happened to be a guy in the refrig stocking the milk so i leaned in and told him it was leaking. He took it away . I thought it was an isolated incident, but i think I may re-think getting my milk from Target....

Funny you mentioned the milk. I got a gallon home last week and my ds and dh both said it tasted horrible. I am also done with their milk.

Hmmmm - I buy the milk all the time (1%) and no one has complained. I don't drink it so I'll have to ask my son, but I add chocolate or strawberry syrup to it, so who knows? I hope they don't complain - that would be inconvenient to then have to go to Publix to get the milk if I did groceries at SuperTarget. Never had a leaking problem.

Oh - speaking of finding stuff in different sections, the other day I found a pair of sporty pants with the clearance sticker ($4.xx) for my son on an endcap in the CD/DVD section!! They were the perfect size/color for DS next year! :)

Ok...I am sooo happy! I always shop on Thursdays as I usually find the best deals BUT because you guys post and share, I went back today.

Major score!! The Thomasville tv cabinet (black) that was only 50% yesterday was 75% today and they only had 1 left! From 200 to 49! My son has loved this world print in the wall hanging area. It was at 80 regular price but it was down to $20! My daughter loved this other small wall hanging, reg price 20, now 5!

I also picked up some necessities and walked out with paying only $85!! I also had the 10% card from using my Target Card.... Big time thanks go out to you guys here, sharing all your great finds! Although each Target is different, it helps to get an idea of what might happen and keep an eye open. Great job everybody!

they sell different brands in different areas. here they sell Ross Swiss and it is fine, but we only buy it in an emergency because it is much more expensive than the grocery stores. It is something like $3.79 a gallon for 2% but I can buy 2 gallons at the grocery store for $3.89.

Thanks to everyone that posted the great deal on the girls golf clubs. I picked them up today for my brother to give my DD for her birthday. Y'all made his day..he just graduated from college so he has very little money and is thrilled that he could get his niece such a great gift for 14.98!

I also found the leatherman/stanley mug combo for 12.48 reg 49.99. Woohoo!

i went last night after all the good deals i saw being listed

1. Aveeno lotion $1.43

2. Aveeno diaper creme $1.43

3. Baseball bat & ball set $1.48

4. Mens underwear was 11.00 down to $3.48 but my DH loves this kind i am upset since i bought him a 2 prs last week at full price

I did notice the tents i will be going back tonight to get a refund on a carseat i bought so i will look some more .I love this thread i will try to post more often

Tonight I found 2 different 20" boys bikes for $17.48!!! They were not marked so I had a guy come and scan them for me, his jaw dropped when he saw what they rang up at :eyepoppin

I can't even remember the brand on them (they are still loaded in the truck) but the one has a racing plate on the front with a number and I think it was yellow. The 2nd one was the same body style but grey and no number on the front. I also watched the man working scan a men's bike after he helped us, got the same look and he took it into the back for himself!

My receipt says 20" Torrid #082050045

thanks a lot finally i got the bike for $17.48(orig.$69.99).and i got one for my husband that's a mountain bike $29.99(orig $119.99).

Has anyone bought the multi-game table for $29.xx? Would you recommend it? I am really on the fence about buying this for my 8 and 12 year olds kids.

this is probably the one I got (it's got fooseball, basketball, billiards, etc)

I bought it for my 9 and 11 yo's. I was planning on putting it together and just giving it to them cause it was such a great deal (I actually got it for a lot less), but now I'm thinking of saving it for Christmas cause it's so big

I'd say if you have the room for it, it's a good deal...it sure is heavy enough! Maybe someone who has bought it AND put it together can give you a better opinion, but you can't beat a multi-game table that was over $100 for 20-something :yelclap:

Has anyone bought the multi-game table for $29.xx? Would you recommend it? I am really on the fence about buying this for my 8 and 12 year olds kids.

I had wanted this table, but my Target apparently sold out of them early. So I got the Foosball table instead. But I am kind of glad I got the full size Foosball table, as my kids are turning 11 & 12 this month. I am afraid they may have outgrown the multigame table quickly whereas I think they will like the larger foosball table longer. I think that the multi-game table was just 4 foot long, right? But for $25-$29 it would still be very worth it, even if they could only use it a little while.

There milk just comes from a local dairy soo whoever has their milk in other groceries is who you will find in target. If they have Archer farms label it is same as other they sell. These products are just copacks