Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Just out of curiousity.. were those Graco travel systems marked at that price, or

did you have to scan it to see that low price?

Im going to have to tell everyone I know to keep an eye out for that stuff (for me), cuz

I'm not able to go all the time. We live @ 20-25 min away from target :(

Strollers on clearance? I think my heart just flew out of my chest. DH would kill me if I bought another one.. especially when my kids are growing out of using them fast! :P I may have to go look around tomorrow morning. Just look, not buy - lol.

lol, that's exactly what I am thinking Ali....My youngest is almost 2 1/2, but it sure would be nice since I don't own anything other than an umbrella, which he is getting a little "wide" for, lol.

Perimeter perusing was a bit of a bust for me yesterday at my Appleton, WI location. The only buys I came away with were a pair of snow boots for next winter for my DS for $4.48 and a 6 pack of socks for DS for $1.98 (clearance tag said $2.78.) My store has TONS of PJ sets and 2 packs of sleep shirts but have been at 50% off for a couple weeks now, I'm waiting for them to go 75% off. The only think left in the value area clearance (bulk stuff) was Scott paper towels marked down to $8.50 for 12 rolls. There were about 4 game tables left and one foosball table left for 50% off. The snow sleds and hats and mittens are still at 50% off.

JBL Creature 2 computer speakers 75% off

I found these speakes at my local target for 24.99 was originally $100. I hooked them up and they sound great, awesome deal.:D

I bought one last night too and I hooked them up this morning and I love how they sound. I'm using mine with my mp3 player rather than with my computer though. I would've bought the iHome that was on clearance (reg. $149.99, clearance price is $37.xx) but I use my RCA mp3 player more than my ipod.

I bought one last night too and I hooked them up this morning and I love how they sound. I'm using mine with my mp3 player rather than with my computer though. I would've bought the iHome that was on clearance (reg. $149.99, clearance price is $37.xx) but I use my RCA mp3 player more than my ipod.

Did you find these in the clearence section?

Got a great deal at my Target today. I got a Graco travel system ( the carseat and the stroller) For only $32!!! It was originally $129.99!! I am so excited!! It is pink and grey and absolutely adorable. We have been trying to get pregnant for awhile now......hopefully it will happen soon, and I guess now I have to hope for a girl too!! ( We have 2 boys already.)

The sales associate said she just marked them down today, and she was surprised they were still there. This was at around 4:00 PM. There was also an Evenflo travel system for the same price but it was more boyish, and I already have one of those from my 2YO son. My Dh wanted to buy that one too, even if just for a gift down the road, but I passed on it. Hopefully I get to use this pink one soon, if not I know I can resell it at a rummage sale....I could probably even turn a small profit if I wanted too. But I REALLY, REALLY, hope that I get to use it!! I kind of felt silly buying a travel system for a baby I am not even pregnant with, but I couldn't help it. It was such a good deal!!

They also had nice strollers that were originally 49.99 for $12, I am not sure of the brand though.

Don't feel silly - I bought a ton of maternity clothes from the Old Navy sale since I plan to start trying for my second child in a few months. :) My husband is one of 3 boys with 1 girl in his family, his brother has 4 boys, and his dad is one of 2 boys so we were sure we'd have a boy, too. For fun we tried the Shettles method and ended up with our darling little girl so...it may be worth checking out.;)

I actually found the $17.48 High Chair at Target this morning. :D Two weeks ago I bought the Fisher Price aquarium Bouncer for $19.xx, they had the swing for $49 then and I had hoped to get it cheaper but I didn't make it back soon enough and today they were resetting the baby dept. and nothing was left.

Snow Boots were very cheap too. I didn't have time to look for much else though.

i found those speakers just now too. but can you hook them directly up to your tv??? It is a great deal. Mobile alabama had 4 sets left.

They also had ps2, ds, gb advance and gamecude games on end caps on priced at 9.98 or so.

they also had eye toys at half price 24.99.

Oh and in the baby section. son't forget to look for the smaller items like spoons, plates, ear and nose stuff, theomoters. all that stuff was marked down.

Just out of curiousity.. were those Graco travel systems marked at that price, or

did you have to scan it to see that low price?

Im going to have to tell everyone I know to keep an eye out for that stuff (for me), cuz

I'm not able to go all the time. We live @ 20-25 min away from target :(

The one I bought was marked at $32.xx. There was another one, by Cosco I think, that was marked $25.xx. I scanned a lot of stuff but everything was marked correctly.

found a parents brand gate last night - down to 12.50 from 49.99- wallmount gate, 23 to 58 inches. its the kind you swing the door open. last week, they were 35.00.

i was wondering, when it comes to markdowns, what is the schedule for furniture? it has been thirty off for a few weeks now at my target, and i'm really eyeing this one piece

The Cosco one at my store was marked $32.48 it was some type of "elite" system and they had the premier (I think) one full price) I dont see it on the target site

My store didn't have the JBL, however they did have one pair of the Cosco speakers for $21.00. Is that a good brand, because I've never heard of it before.

Ok I just couldn't stand it anymore. I had to go back to Target and see if the Arcade Bowling game was still there for 14.98 because I knew that my DS really wanted this. I was so suprised to see that it was still there on an end cap and now I feel better and my DS is just thrilled.:lolrun:

I was in another Target today and found some great baby deals. It was weird, because at the Target closest to my house, all of the baby stuff disappeared! This Target had the Evenflo travel systems for $32, several baby gates for $12-$13, a car seat marked from $150to $37, a high chair for $6.24, and Baby Trend Jogging Strollers for $25! I was so excited! Especially since we are expecting our second baby in May. What great deals! And all of the items were marked. Now, the smaller stuff was still only 30% off, so maybe it will come down soon. By the way, if you are interested in the Bebe Sounds heart monitor to listen to your baby's heartbeat in the womb, it is at $13 and there is a $4 rebate in this month's Baby Talk magazine. That is a pretty good deal, but especially if they mark it down more!

Wow, wish I had lucked out on the baby items. Everything I scanned today was still just 30%. I asked the girl was was stocking baby things when they would be marked down again and she gave me a real smart remark like.....I guess you will just have to keep checking. My daughter's baby is due in June and I would love to find some great deals.....

Ok I just couldn't stand it anymore. I had to go back to Target and see if the Arcade Bowling game was still there for 14.98 because I knew that my DS really wanted this. I was so suprised to see that it was still there on an end cap and now I feel better and my DS is just thrilled.:lolrun:

Where did you find it, on a toy endcap? I looked and couldn't find any.

Where did you find it, on a toy endcap? I looked and couldn't find any.

On Sunday I found it hidden behind some basketball goals, but I left it on an end cap near the sporting goods section. When I went back in today someone had moved it to an end cap in the toy section because they didn't know where it should go.

Found an unexpectexd one today - Donkey Konga 2 game and bongos clearanced for $10 in electronics. The Disney Mix Stix are still 50% off - they had lots so I'm waiting for 75%.....

Where are the Disney Mix Stix located? I found some High School Musical Disney Mix Stix and some other Disney Show but they were regular price.

Where are the Disney Mix Stix located? I found some High School Musical Disney Mix Stix and some other Disney Show but they were regular price.

I know what you mean. I went to one Target and they are 50% off - went to the Target across town and they were regular price.

Has anyone seen any of the Playhut pop up play tents or any of the other play tents marked down to 75% yet? I am watching them, and they are at 50% right now. In most of my local stores, they sold out the Playhut school, barn & the salon a few months ago, but now 2 of the stores are clearing out theirs. I am also watching the Zippity Zoo tent & tunnel as well as the elephant tent.