Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Tonight I found 2 different 20" boys bikes for $17.48!!! They were not marked so I had a guy come and scan them for me, his jaw dropped when he saw what they rang up at :eyepoppin

I can't even remember the brand on them (they are still loaded in the truck) but the one has a racing plate on the front with a number and I think it was yellow. The 2nd one was the same body style but grey and no number on the front. I also watched the man working scan a men's bike after he helped us, got the same look and he took it into the back for himself!

My receipt says 20" Torrid #082050045

the Torrid bikes were still $35 at my target today. i had them scan it for me :( . i did get kids slippers for 1.98, a snow tube for $3.xx (ALL sleds and such were 75% off i think. no snow yet here in MA), a pair of travel mugs for $2.48.

Some good deals in Baltimore today. It was mobbed because of the snow moving our way. Picked up really cute shoes for about $5 orig. $18, some good deals on laundry supplies and soap. Also bought 5 pack of Tide to Go for less than $5-they are like $2.80 each at checkout counter. Can't find the applejuice anywhere and the Ilamps are still $14.98-shucks. Still a fun day.

I went to the other Target in my area today and was very dissappointed with the clearance items at this Target. Their clearance was only 30 off on most items that I looked at compared to 75% off at the other Target in my area. So I guess I will be shopping at the I-55 Target from now on.:no:

I was at the Target in Wheaton Plaza (Wheaton, MD -- Montgomery County Maryland) today. Not one of my regular stores, but I thought I'd take a chance and see what they had.

I couldn't resist the ladies snow boots that were marked down to $4.98 (orig. $19.99).

Like I need another pair of snow boots. :D

The i-lamps are $14.98 (no boxes) and they have about 7 or 8 of them in a few colors.

They've got the BUNN black or white 10 cup coffee makers marked down to $69.XX (orig. $99.99). I've always wanted one, but I think that I'll wait and see if they mark it down to 50% off or more. Does anyone know anything about this mark-down???

I got a couple of the air hogs hover thing today. That was a good tip - they weren't marked on clearance at all and the tag on the shelf still said $24.99. Great deal at $4.98. The science wiz kits were not coming up at all in the system when we scanned it so I didn't bother today. I couldn't find an associate to talk to them about it and lately the supervisors have just been telling me that if it comes up "not available" then they can find the last sale price and sell it to me for that. Didn't feel like doing battle today, lol. I am nice really :)

Got my son a great pair of boots for $4.98. Found some pillow covers to keep stains off them for $1.98.

My son purchased a gamecube game Starfox which the tag said $19.99 but when he went to pay the total with tax was only $15.03 - nice. Very happy with our trip today.

There are TWO bar codes on the Science Wiz boxes...every time I'm in there scanning those things, I always seem to scan the wrong one first! lol Look on the bottom, one is on each 'side'

the Torrid bikes were still $35 at my target today. i had them scan it for me :( . i did get kids slippers for 1.98, a snow tube for $3.xx (ALL sleds and such were 75% off i think. no snow yet here in MA), a pair of travel mugs for $2.48.

The bikes were also $35 in wa state today.

I am kicking myself right now because when I was at my Target today I found this arcade style bowling game hidden behind some basketball goals so I scanned it and the price was 14.98 but I decided not to get it and I was looking at the TRU website and I saw that the original price was 59.99:slapcry: I cant believe I passed up such a great deal.:(

I am kicking myself right now because when I was at my Target today I found this arcade style bowling game hidden behind some basketball goals so I scanned it and the price was 14.98 but I decided not to get it and I was looking at the TRU website and I saw that the original price was 59.99:slapcry: I cant believe I passed up such a great deal.:(

Ahhh...but keep in mind...

A deal is not a steal if you have no purpose for spending even the small amount asked on the deal. If the $14.98 still didn't make the item jump out at you, then for you, was it really a deal?

Does that make sense?

The only possible reason I would feel bad for passing on the deal if I had no one in mind for it when I purchased it would be if the item is something I could ebay it for at profit. But would such a thing sell on ebay to make it worth our while?

So dissappointed. Went to a Target in another town, and found Christmas storage boxes. I scanned them, and were on Clearance, but still only at 30%. So I took them up front and inquired, turns out they wouldn't budge on the price since they were received after Christmas. OK. . .

But, DH did score a cool tape measure normally $24.95 down to $6.97. Black and Decker and it is automatic, not the kind that snaps back. Cool if you don't have someone to hold the other side.

Saw some camping lanterns on Clearance (only 30%) but were Coleman, so good quality. No toys but a lot of the bulk foods, cleaning supplies and personal toiletries were on Clearance. 196 Size 1 and 2 Pampers for $20

A deal is not a steal if you have no purpose for spending even the small amount asked on the deal. If the $14.98 still didn't make the item jump out at you, then for you, was it really a deal?

Does that make sense?

The only possible reason I would feel bad for passing on the deal if I had no one in mind for it when I purchased it would be if the item is something I could ebay it for at profit. But would such a thing sell on ebay to make it worth our while?

WOW! What a great quote! My husband has been trying for years to get me to stop spending so much, I'll have to show him this line "A deal is not a steal if you have no purpose for spending even the small amount asked on the deal". He's going to love this.

Does that make sense?

:yup: Thanks Gator Pam, That made me feel much better because you are so right.:)

Just got back and got a few deals. They finally had the holiday dresses marked down 75% off. Had some two sleeper sets for 3.74 and one set was marked 98c so got it for that! WHOOHOO! Got some hairspray glitter for my daughter's princess party this weekend for .74 got some of the sweatpants and tops people had mentioned for 98c. They also had some cute jeans and pants marked down to 3.xx.....got a few other things as well but nothing too exciting. They were in the baby department marking things down while I was there (in the clothes) Our baby strollers etc were 50% off today.......most boots and sleds were gone (what I went looking for). No clearance toys either........ :-(

i went to target today to check the bike but it rang at $48.99 .but got few good toys hobby pouch asst for $2.48,fridge phonics $2.74.ncf spiderman $1.74 and one toddler sweater for $3.24.i really wanted that bike so i will go next week to check if they willl mark it down.

Got the air hogs today for birthdays later in the year. Yep they were on the regular shelf not marked but I knew what you all had said so I scanned and sure enough $4.98 each.

My son got that bowling game with a gift card he got from being in a wedding when it went down to $14.98 and we all love it LOL!!

Stopped by my local Target this morning (Lincoln, Nebraska) and they had two of the undercabinet kitchen Ipod systems, regular price $149 now $37. Had no use for one, but was sure hard to pass up the deal ;)

Hope someone can use the info.

OHHHH, I will have to check for that tomorrow. DH and I just got Ipods and have been looking at these!!!! Thanks

Got the air hogs today for birthdays later in the year. Yep they were on the regular shelf not marked but I knew what you all had said so I scanned and sure enough $4.98 each.

My son got that bowling game with a gift card he got from being in a wedding when it went down to $14.98 and we all love it LOL!!

What Section Of The Store Did You Find This? I Wanted One For My Son At Christmas But Didnt Wasnt To Pay $5o For It! Thanks So Much. :cheesy: