Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I found baby einstein & lamaz toys marked 75% off last Wednesday and still on sale today!! Not marked but scanned. I went to 2 different stores. One had them clearanced and the other did not. Today was also able to still find rollup piano's, bratz, mini barbie's kingdom, barbie phone, mermaid barbie, radio flyer horse, doodle monster, starwars titanium figure, spiderman with helicopter, hog flying saucer, fountains, and did see the ilamp and other things, ran out of time hunting for deals. Great day !!! :D

Oh yeah one more thing. I opened our ilamp and it did not work correctly. I then went and carefully tested all the others so I didn/t mess the packaging up too much just because I know they can not return them next year around Christmas. Just wanted to let you know that you might need to check them.

I found something new today! It's the Playskool Let's Play Together Tummy Time Gym. Regular prices is $24.99 and it rang up at $6.22. It didn't have any clearance stickers on it at all but it was on an endcap so I scanned it. Bingo!

It can lay flat on the floor to encourage tummy time or be up so the child can lay on the floor under it.

http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/letsplaytogether/default.cfm?page=browse&product_id=17823

My sons had this (they are now 1 and 4) and both LOVED it. It was the only thing they would stay occupied with. They loved the music it made too.

I ended up buying three total, one for my mothers house,and one just incase the first one broke!! It was a definate fave in our house!

I was able to score one of the ESPN football games yesterday. I was so excited! It also appears that some of the Scene it games have made their way back to the regular shelves at one of the Targets I went to. If you look at the stickers and don't see the game listed, it has probably been clearanced. I picked up and scanned the HP Scene it, ESPN Sports both scanned at like $7.xx. I also picked up a CSI Game for $6.xx.

Great day at my Target!

Here's also an interesting tidbit about Target's receipt lookup.

It looks for the item you purchased last. So if you bought something and then bought it again at a lower price, go to return the higher priced item without the receipt - the receipt look up would refund it at the lower price.

Another reason I've started keeping my Target receipts separate and handy!

Here's also an interesting tidbit about Target's receipt lookup.

It looks for the item you purchased last. So if you bought something and then bought it again at a lower price, go to return the higher priced item without the receipt - the receipt look up would refund it at the lower price.

Another reason I've started keeping my Target receipts separate and handy!

not exactly true in all stores. I bought one of the gift sets (Christmas ones) for the car with the trunk organizer & car top carrier the day after Christmas for 50% off. The next week, I went back & they had one left & it was 75%. I bought it, went directly to the register, told the cust serv rep, she looked up my day after Christmas recpt & credited my charge card back... I gave her back the one I just purchased. I did not even have to go home to get the one I actually bought at the 50%. Had I had to do that, I live less than 2 miles from there, so I would have.

My sons had this (they are now 1 and 4) and both LOVED it. It was the only thing they would stay occupied with. They loved the music it made too.

I ended up buying three total, one for my mothers house,and one just incase the first one broke!! It was a definate fave in our house!

Thanks for the info! I didn't know anything about it but needed one and couldn't pass it up for this price!

I just opened my prosperity fountian and the slate is broken. I guess maybe why some went down so low?? Mine is going back today. Still haven't tried the I-Lamp yet.. will get to that at some point today...

I need to open mine today to see that they are not broken. I bought one as a gift and 1 for myself.

Went to a different Target in my metro today and found a few more toy deals that I missed the first time around. Most of the toys were 75% off at this store but some were still only 30% off including many of the Thomas items.

The fast action football was only 50% off as was the radio flyer spring horse. This Target seemed to be a bit behind the other Targets around because alot of the clearance was still on the main shelves instead of having been moved to endcaps like at the Target near me.

It is funny how clearance is different from one store to the next. Even the items on clearance are different. I have seen many items on clearance at my closer Target that were not even on clearance at all at some of the other metro Targets I have gone to. Isn't that weird? I mean I can understand the difference in percentages but the difference in the items is odd to me.

WOO HOO !!! Went to Target and finally the toys were marked down more than 30% off !!! I picked up the Fisher Price Spark Art Easel for $17, The Bratz Skating Rink with Doll for $12 (was $50), Barbie TMX Elmo for $4.98 (the one that people were paying $150 for on Ebay), and the large Doodle Bear w/ the bonus doodle puppy in the carrying bag for $6.98.

Went to a different Target in my metro today and found a few more toy deals that I missed the first time around. Most of the toys were 75% off at this store but some were still only 30% off including many of the Thomas items.

The fast action football was only 50% off as was the radio flyer spring horse. This Target seemed to be a bit behind the other Targets around because alot of the clearance was still on the main shelves instead of having been moved to endcaps like at the Target near me.

It is funny how clearance is different from one store to the next. Even the items on clearance are different. I have seen many items on clearance at my closer Target that were not even on clearance at all at some of the other metro Targets I have gone to. Isn't that weird? I mean I can understand the difference in percentages but the difference in the items is odd to me.

Thats the way the rc spider was. the target i always go to did not have it. we just lucked up when the other one had it.

I'm so proud of him. he waited to spend his money. i few week ago, LOL, i took him with me in target and explained to him about the end caps and the clearence items. i taught him about %s off (I used 4 quarters in a dollar and showed him what 50% and 75%, what he would end up paying.) He's only 8, but he loves target as much as me!!!

not exactly true in all stores. I bought one of the gift sets (Christmas ones) for the car with the trunk organizer & car top carrier the day after Christmas for 50% off. The next week, I went back & they had one left & it was 75%. I bought it, went directly to the register, told the cust serv rep, she looked up my day after Christmas recpt & credited my charge card back... I gave her back the one I just purchased. I did not even have to go home to get the one I actually bought at the 50%. Had I had to do that, I live less than 2 miles from there, so I would have.

If you return the item on the same day, the system will not recognize that days transaction, so it will find the higher priced one.. So if you are not too embarassed, buy it and go directly to CS counter and return, it will find the other one (if purchased on Credit card.)

If that makes any sense, it does in my tired mind:razz: