Kodak EasyShare C533 5.0-Megapixel Zoom Digital Camera And Printer Dock Series 3 Bund

DramaQueenLucy

My Walmart has this bundle for $197 right now in stock... but I know I would need the flyer from Office Depot (havent even looked if they have it or not)... is this on a flyer or just an in store thing? Just in case Office Depot doesnt have it, I could use the flyer and get it on sale at WM

I'm confused. :confused: If Walmart has it for $197, and it's $199.99 at OD, why would you price match? It's already cheaper at Walmart.

I got one last night really nice bundle even came with rechargable batteries for the camera. I had gone to my Offife Depot and asked for it. It is a sales flyer here is the link to it http://officedepot.shoplocal.com/officedepot/Default.aspx?action=browsepageflash&storeid=2279282&rapid=355739&pagenumber=1&prvid=officedepot-061228-r&promotioncode=officedepot-061228-r

[ATTACH]705[/ATTACH]

Thank you SOO SOO much DQL! I wasnt going to get a camera... could use one but the money can always go elsewhere...bills bills bills... but I did great for Christmas budget. And this can also be a business expense as hubby is a contractor and can use it to take pics of finished projects... so I can justify it that way I guess ;) I am excited. I printed out the flyer and hopefully if OD doesnt have any, I can use it at WM or even Sears if Sears has it... would be nice to get more $ off due to their 10% price difference! Off to go camera shopping!

Just called my local OD and they have at least 20 in stock! Now... I still hope sears has it too because it will be even cheaper!

Thank you SOO SOO much DQL! I wasnt going to get a camera... could use one but the money can always go elsewhere...bills bills bills... but I did great for Christmas budget. And this can also be a business expense as hubby is a contractor and can use it to take pics of finished projects... so I can justify it that way I guess ;) I am excited. I printed out the flyer and hopefully if OD doesnt have any, I can use it at WM or even Sears if Sears has it... would be nice to get more $ off due to their 10% price difference! Off to go camera shopping!

Just called my local OD and they have at least 20 in stock! Now... I still hope sears has it too because it will be even cheaper!

Also, Staples 110% Pricematches, fyi