Save 53%, Pretty in Pink 4 pc Crib Set

Quantity: 1 $59.88

Subtotal: $499.75

Tax: $0.00

Shipping: $43.97

Discount(Promotion): -$271.87

Order Total : $271.85

I tried it with non-clearance and got this message:

We're sorry, but the promotion code being applied to this order is only valid for clearance items. If you would like to use the promotion code, please remove the non-clearance items from your shopping cart and submit your order. Non-clearance items can then be purchased under a separate order.

I tried it with non-clearance and got this message:

We're sorry, but the promotion code being applied to this order is only valid for clearance items. If you would like to use the promotion code, please remove the non-clearance items from your shopping cart and submit your order. Non-clearance items can then be purchased under a separate order.

I get this too. I was going for the ps3 for DH but it works on the dyson go figure

I have tried numerous combinations on they Dyson, etc. with clearance items, without clearance items. I still continue to get this message:

We're sorry, but the promotion code being applied to this order is only valid for clearance items. If you would like to use the promotion code, please remove the non-clearance items from your shopping cart and submit your order. Non-clearance items can then be purchased under a separate order. Please call 1-800-603-7052 if you have any questions.

I think it was a glitch and they caught it. Or the website just doesn't like me.