Cheap Disney tix?

kren

We'll be hitting the House of Mouse for only one day at the end of January. Gate price is $67 apiece. We will have to buy three tickets (I think my son, who turned 2 a couple of weeks ago), is still free.

There's a timeshare operation that's advertising two one-day tix to Disney World for $25. You have to sit through a 90-minute timeshare presentation, in Orlando, I presume. We've sat through a few of these in the past; we know how to resist. My question is: has anyone else heard anything good or bad about these guys?

http://www.discountthemeparkvacations.com

The company behind this Web site is something called HotelsCorp.com.

Thanks!

My FIL has done the universal tix through them and had no problem. Mind you they are very relentless at trying to sell to you and they REQUIRE husband and wife to be together during the presentation. FIL tried to do it without MIL and that was a no go, they had to both be there. They stuck to their guns with NO and walked out with Universal tickets. Hope this helps and have fun!!

If you are only there for one day, this might not be the best use of time, usually its not real early in the morning so you may have to wait until 10 or 11 to do the session, if you can do it the day before than maybe worth the time. Usually they don't want kids in the sessions either which may or may not be a problem. There are other deals where you can get free lodging too if you are staying a night or two. These places are all over WDW area, they are on bill boards etc. Mousesavers is a good site and also the link below, they discuss everything Disney and might be some sales going on or promotions

http://disboards.com/#gold-disneyland-disboardshome

I had done a tour with Hotels Corp back in May. It takes more that 90 minutes and they will keep on trying to get you to buy timeshare. I did get a good price on a 4 bedroom private pool home for nine days eight nights and 4 tickets to disney . So for me it was worth taking the tour to save big money on our vaction to Disney. If you have the time go on the tour for the tickets better than paying the high price at the gate.

raydees:

Can you give us the web address for that company? I wouldn't mind sitting in on one of those, I've heard about them, but have not been able to come up with anything in the last year or so.

TIA

http://orlando.hotelscorp.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=hotel_info.show_hotel_overview&hotelID=2367&SOURCE=goog&KEYWORD=magical%20memories%20villas&gclid=CN3qnrvEs4kCFRZXFQodP3uSUA

When I booked my vaction home I called and spoke to a rep and told them the price I wanted to spend and what I was looking for. The house was very clean and nice looked liked the pics that they showed on sites. Had no problems cost me about $900.00 :smart:

Raydees:

Did this price include tickets? If so, for how many days?

I was there for 9 days/8 nights The price for the Home did not include tickets while on tour ask to get tickets for Disney and got 4/1 day passes. In total I spent around $3200 for 9 people which included house,airlines, 2 rental cars and 9 island of adv/ unv 7day tickets.

Do you have any friends or family members who are in a union? Like with a school district or work for the government? I know my mom who is a teacher gets discounted tickets through her union.

Good Luck and I hope you all have a wonderful time (which of course you will!)