Big Savings at the Toys R Us.com After-Holiday Clearance Sale @ Toys R Us

sbsahm

ToysRUs

I think you can also get the $10 off with Google if you spend $30!

Buy one, get one free on all V-Smile Smartridges!

HOW IT WORKS

To participate, add 2 or more eligible V-Smile Smartridges to your cart. Offer limited to a maximum discount of three per order.

QUICK LINKS

Use the links below to find products related to this promotion.

- View eligible items.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Order must be confirmed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on January 1, 2007 to receive discount. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. This offer is not valid on previous purchases. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount.

Just double checked and YEp four cartridges for $30 can't beat that! Wish it was before Christmas, but at least I have bdays in feb to buy for!

Order Details - Toys"R"Us & Babies"R"Us, 800 869-7787, 5765 GreenPointe Drive, Groveport, OH 43125 US Edit order

Qty Item Price

1 Item#:2373396 - V.Smile Smartridge: Thomas & Friends - Engines Working Together $19.99

1 Item#:2334514 - V.Smile Smartridge: Disney Pixar's Cars - Rev it Up in Radiator Springs $0.00

1 Item#:2334516 - V.Smile Smartridge: Dragon's Tale $19.99

1 Item#:2373395 - V.Smile Smartridge: Toy Story 2 - Operation Rescue Woody! $0.00

Tax : --

1 Google Checkout Bonus - $10 off orders over $30 from this store. (Bonus may not appear on store's web site or emails.) -$10.00

Subtotal: $29.98

These are still instock

1 Item#:2373376 - V.Smile Smartridge: Cinderella's Magic Wishes $19.99

1 Item#:2373395 - V.Smile Smartridge: Toy Story 2 - Operation Rescue Woody! $0.00

1 Item#:2373397 - V.Smile Smartridge: Blue's Clues Collection Day $19.99

1 Item#:2373398 - V.Smile Smartridge: The Wiggles - It's Wiggle Time $0.00

1 Item#:2334515 - V.Smile Smartridge: Superman $19.99

1 Item#:2373391 - V.Smile Smartridge: Elmo's World - Elmo's Big Discoveries $0.00

Hope it helps

Wow! I still got those six showing avaliable when I try. Guess they are the ones nobody wants. Great Deal I Got Eight Today For about 65$. The system was a gift from grandma last Xmas with two games. I never would have paid 20$ each in the store so no new games until today. I GOTTADEAL

I got an email today that says an extra 15% will be discounted today and tomorrow only....wish I would have waited to order until today!!!! UGH

Oh well, those of you still sitting on the fence....ORDER!!!!

PS the ad does say all Leapster cartridges...but some of them won't come up as BOGO

it also says free shipping on eligible cartridges