Does WM Christmas ever go to 90%?

misshayley

I just got back from Walmart and I racked up. When I first go there nothing was marked 75% so I just scanned it to find out. I got tons of the 'stocking stuffer' things for 20 cents each to use in birthday presents all year. Most of the cologne was gone but I did pick up a few. I am so happy!!!

Guest JeepMom

Mine was 75%off as well. I picked up one of the giant globe things for the yard. I paid $24 or so for it.

I also found gold plates and napkins that I'm using for my party tomorrow night.

When I went at midnight,I racked up on Natica, Oscar de la Renta and Curve sets as well as several different bath sets and ornaments. Went back this morning and bought dish sets, hurricanes lamps, candles, paper products, more ornaments and gifts for Christmas 2007. I just love clearance sales!!

I was extremely luck last year. I had been stalking Christmas clearance pretty much daily and found many things at 75% off. I skipped going for a week and decide I would make one last trip in to get some paper if they happen to have any left. Well I was surprised they still had 4 completely full and 1 back wall filled with Christmas items of all kind. The guy working told me to get what I wanted because he was marking everything to 10cents. I racked up and got well over $1500 worth of merchandise for $15. I purchased things from christmas villages, artificial tree of all kind and size, and gift set tools. I was so excited.

Now I am stalking the same WalMart this year but I don't think I will get so lucky.