Does WM Christmas ever go to 90%?

misshayley

Same here. If you don't grab it at 50% off, you miss out.

Yeah, I always used to say that if people would wait a little and not grab everything at

50%,you know that it going to drop to 75%. They have to get the things out of the store and sometimes they go to 90% but as elena_398 said but the time it is 75-90 it is really picked out. The only thing we really had left last year at 90% were the little gift bags. I thing they were 5 cents or something like that. I grabbed some of those, but that was about it.

I went today and stocked up on the birthday parties my daughter will be going to. She averages 4-5 so I stocked up on the little girls bath sets, perfume sets, and kids makeup and brush sets. All gifts are done for next year. LOL.

I also scored on the cologne and perfume sets today. Got my son and husband done and some Rimmel perfume for me. I had a $50 GC to Walmart so used that up quickly. I wait for the christmas cards till 75% off. They are always left.

Im going to check if its 75% off at the end of the week. I showed up this morning at 5:45am and at least 40+ people at each door. It was like free stuff was in there. lol

does anyone know when they will start marking down to 75% off? I was out our local little walmart today and they have a LOT of the light up nativity figure sets at 50% off right now for 22.xx. Since they have so many, I'm opting to wait till 75% off..or everyone is in search of the wise men that go to it..all they have are mary, joseph, and baby jesus. they also have these tall black bears with the sled that says welcome on them that I'm really wanting, but they have a lot of those too..so want to see if I can get one at 75% off.

does anyone know when they will start marking down to 75% off? I was out our local little walmart today and they have a LOT of the light up nativity figure sets at 50% off right now for 22.xx. Since they have so many, I'm opting to wait till 75% off..or everyone is in search of the wise men that go to it..all they have are mary, joseph, and baby jesus. they also have these tall black bears with the sled that says welcome on them that I'm really wanting, but they have a lot of those too..so want to see if I can get one at 75% off.

I bought one of the 3 piece light-up nativity sets yesterday for $22.99 (50% off). Our store only had three boxes and one was open, so I wasn't taking any chances! No wise men, camels or anything else though.

I always wait for the christmas cards. They had literally 100s of them. People were buying, but I always wait till 75% off. Im going to head out this Friday or Saturday to check

I don't know if it was all the Walmarts, but ours marked the Christmas cards down to $1 a box the week before Christmas. They all sold the same day.

Still only 50% off here. When is it going to hit 75%? Is it possible that it will happen in the middle of the day? Should I check later today? They still have lots of stuff at one of our Walmart's here, so I figure I can wait until it's 75% off. But waiting is driving me crazy!!!!

A bit off-topic but thanks to all who mentioned buying the gifts sets on clearance for birthday gifts. I'm always stuck for ideas on what to get my son's friends and usually get gift cards. Heading to WM today so will see about getting some of those gift sets while they're marked down.

my dad works at wal-mart and he says it is going 75% off tonight at 12:01 am i will be there and i will confirm as soon as possible. i am going to get gift set for bdays . hope this is correct b/c i am going to be very upset if i am at wal-mart and it isn't 75% .

my dad works at wal-mart and he says it is going 75% off tonight at 12:01 am i will be there and i will confirm as soon as possible. i am going to get gift set for bdays . hope this is correct b/c i am going to be very upset if i am at wal-mart and it isn't 75% .

I went to Wal-Mart tonight and at 12:15AM, the Christmas items were still ringing up 50% off. So I walked around the store for a while and went back to scan the items and at 12:30AM everything rang up 75% off. So I racked up on bath sets, colognes, bulbs, etc. I got $200+ worht for the items for $50.

Thanks so much for the tip. I really appreciated it!!! :D :) ;)

I'd advise you to go to Wal-Mart to check the prices yourself. I wanted to get a couple more things so I called a WM that is closer to me and asked about the clearance and she said everything is 50% off. But I decided to go there anyway and the items scanned at 75% off.

Maybe the employees don't know that the items really are reduced. So either call the store and have them to scan the price of an item or going there yourself is good.