VHS movies: Polar Express $1.00, Elizabethtown $0.95 shipped @ Amazon

Big Smooth

My parents don't have a DVD player either. My mom wants one, but my dad is really hard to move into the next decade.

I bought up tons of the pre-viewed VHS at Hollywood Video when they cleared them out for $2 so the kids can watch movies there.

DS is getting a portable DVD player for Christmas, and she is excited that when he comes to her house the weekend after Christmas, she can watch the Cars movie!

Thanks for the post. My daughter is handicapped and it is much easier for her to use VHS tapes because they are larger and easier for her to handle. She'll love the Polar Express and I'm picking up one for her special ed class too. They don't have a dvd player.

:clapping:

we use VHS upstairs in DD bedroom. She can change them herself and I too bought up a ton when Blockbuster and Hollywood phased out the VHS tapes

me too! i got wuite a few disney movies that are "in the vault" and some looney tunes, becuase they never seem to come on tv anymore.

• 8 months later...

Not Yet Shipped:

1 item - delivery estimate: January 31, 2007 - November 8, 2007

I had to reapprove this again!!!! Amazon has isted an 11 MONTH shipment window & still can't fill this! I want to see how long they string me along. I don't even my VHS anymore ~ it's just the principle at this point........... :mad:

Not Yet Shipped:

1 item - delivery estimate: January 31, 2007 - November 8, 2007

I had to reapprove this again!!!! Amazon has isted an 11 MONTH shipment window & still can't fill this! I want to see how long they string me along. I don't even my VHS anymore ~ it's just the principle at this point........... :mad:

Actually, 9 months of that is in the past!! ;)