Amazon Price Adjustments

TMKLBMT1

Hello! How many times can you ask for a price adjustment?? I bought a couple Gold Box deals...and they dropped a couple days ago, I asked for and was given a credit but now they have dropped by ALOT more. I emailed again, but I am wondering if they will blow me off since they already adjusted something. One item was just bought 9 days ago.

Thanks for your help!

Missy

Missy, I don't think there is a limit on price adjustments. By the way, I would CALL instead of email Amazon to get your price adjustment, just in case the price goes back up before they read your email. I will look for the number real quick.

Amazon

Phone: 1-800-201-7575

Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week

thanks for posting this - there are several items I just ordered and now today, thanks to Gottadeal, I see the prices have dropped.

I called Amazon - EXCELLENT - customer service, the adjustment was made immediately and I recieved a follow up email.

I am very pleased w/Amazon!!!!

Missy, I don't think there is a limit on price adjustments. By the way, I would CALL instead of email Amazon to get your price adjustment, just in case the price goes back up before they read your email. I will look for the number real quick.

Amazon

Phone: 1-800-201-7575

Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week

Good Luck w/that! 2 of the 6 times I called & got India ~ ESL on a Cust Srv line is not good......