Sirius Satellite Radio 15% off

guilliam

If you go to www.sirius.com/pepsi it gives you 15% off your purchase. Use the code

holiday20 for an extra 20% off!! It let's you use both!! And they are having a special for today only for $10 extra you get overnight shipping so you will get it in time for Christmas!! I got a Stilleto100 with car kit for $314.99 shipped and there is a $70 MIR!!!

Cool, thanks. I got the radio I was going to buy anyways for $15 off.

Shopping Cart Items Price Qty

SIRIUS One Radio with Car Kit

Store Item #605899

SKU SV1 $ 19.99 USD 1

Subtotal: $ 19.99

Shipping: $ 8.46

Discount: $ -14.86

Total: $ 13.59

I was really wanting one but was going to wait since I spent so much on my kids, I can't pass it up at that price!!!!!:D

I can't get the sirius/pepsi url to load - it goes right to the main sirius home page.....

It does then go to the sirius mainpage, but when you click on an item to buy, it has a discount price listed for the 15% off. Then add to cart and use the code holiday20 for an extra 20% off.

If you go to www.sirius.com/pepsi it gives you 15% off your purchase. Use the code

holiday20 for an extra 20% off!! It let's you use both!! And they are having a special for today only for $10 extra you get overnight shipping so you will get it in time for Christmas!! I got a Stilleto100 with car kit for $314.99 shipped and there is a $70 MIR!!!

are you sure you got the next day shipping? because mine came up to 330 something @#$% i didnt put the ship code in!

What a nightmare. I ordered from sirius and used the holiday code. I had a great discount until I checked out and it changed the price to a higher amount. I called to cancel my order since they would not honor the prior amount. Three days later they shipped it anyways. And i am still waiting for them to fix this mess.

What a nightmare. I ordered from sirius and used the holiday code. I had a great discount until I checked out and it changed the price to a higher amount. I called to cancel my order since they would not honor the prior amount. Three days later they shipped it anyways. And i am still waiting for them to fix this mess.

Hmm...how odd. I thought that they did the same thing until I re-checked out the price. The initial screen shows the 20% discount as well as the rebate. However, when you check out it only shows the 20% discount, so the price looks higher. Once you add in the rebate, you'll get the same price it showed on the initial screen.

Merry Christmas!!