Dollar Tree DVD's

alimfp

DH and I hit the Dollar Tree tonight. They had an end cap filled with DVD's. They were mainly TV shows from the 60's-80's. Just a lot of various ones. DH picked up one, Sherlock Holmes (he loves SH stories) and we're watching it now. It's a good hour long if not longer, three stories on it.

Just thought I'd post about it. I thought for a dollar this was quite a deal if you found some movies and/or shows you liked! :)

Where do you find the See Spot Save department in Target. This is a great idea. Also good for the gifts during the summer. Thanks for good info.

Sounds similar to the DVDs Target carries in the See Spot Save department a couple of times a year. They have some now I'm waiting to go 75% off clearance. I always stock up on them when they're a quarter each to give out for Trick or Treat on Halloween.

I'm going to have to hunt for this area in the store. Is it near the candles & greeting cards? Thanks

Oddly enough, in the store near me anyway, it was on an endcap in the FOOD section. But they had a lot of non-food items on the endcaps in the food section anyway. I think for the holidays and all (gift ideas).

I'm going to have to hunt for this area in the store. Is it near the candles & greeting cards? Thanks

In most stores around Columbus, Ohio they are in the front of the store right as you enter (may need to check both entrances if more than one). In the larger stores it does seem that they are in front of the candles & greeting card area.