Anyone who ordered the Sandisk 1 GB SD cards from Officemax on BF

I ordered 4 of the Sandisk 1 GB SD memory cards on BF and still haven't received them. My order is sitting at backordered by 5-7 days for about 3 weeks now. I needed these to go with the Wii my kids will be getting for Christmas and I am guessing I will not have them before then. Has anyone else received these that ordered them or are you still waiting like me? If anyone is still waiting have you done anything about it yet and for those who have gotten any, was your order backordered also and for how long?

I ordered 4 of the Sandisk 1 GB SD memory cards on BF and still haven't received them. My order is sitting at backordered by 5-7 days for about 3 weeks now. I needed these to go with the Wii my kids will be getting for Christmas and I am guessing I will not have them before then. Has anyone else received these that ordered them or are you still waiting like me? If anyone is still waiting have you done anything about it yet and for those who have gotten any, was your order backordered also and for how long?

I just bought the one on sale at target this week.I think it was the 256 or something like that.

I posted a LONG story on this on the other forums. Lots of people have had trouble getting them. I finally went to store and manager honored my on line order. Try to do that. Lots of luck.

Beth

Thanks I will have to try that. Hopefully I will have them by Christmas that way. Thanks again!!

I posted a LONG story on this on the other forums. Lots of people have had trouble getting them. I finally went to store and manager honored my on line order. Try to do that. Lots of luck.

Beth

Thanks again for the advice!! I went to Officemax today and they honored it no problem.