Top Secret KMART sale coupon

matrix2004

I went to kmart yesterday with my "top secret" coupon printed out and they looked at me like I was crazy. I explained that I had printed it off their website and they knew nothing about it. The manager went back to the office and went on line to check and then came back to the counter where I had been waiting for a while. She said that she did see the top secret coupon but had no idea what it is for. She then tried to scan the coupon and it did not work. I left the store. I have been amazed by the information not being passed down to managers at different stores. I hope that retailers get it together just a little bit better!:cool: :cool:

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Kmart, Sears Join Forces

... Kmart (Nasdaq: KMRT) today announcing it was buying Sears (NYSE: S) for $11 billion. The merged company will have 3,500 total stores, and, with $56 billion in sales, it joins Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT), Home Depot (NYSE: HD), and Target (NYSE: TGT) as one of the biggest four retailers in the country.

Motley Fool

If you go to the Kmart website and go under secret deals it will show you the products that are being sold as the "secret deals" (which ends today). It is broken down by price catagories.

I don't see "secret deals" on the home page and searching "secret deals" turns up nothing.