Did you get your free Cds from overstock?

Madettica

i have a few tracking numbers even though i placed two orders...i recently checked the status and it appears that a few of my cds will be delivered today and a few more only just got to the send-off point. Nevertheless, I am happy just getting a few cd's. :)

Btw, did anyone manage to get a Finger11 cd... I really wanted that one...I'll trade you one of mine for one of your Finger11 cd's...eh??!?!?!!!!

My tracking #'s all say that the info is unavailable online. You guys got yours superfast, especially w/ media mail. I know it usually takes the same amount of time, but around the holidays, it seems media mail slows waaaay down.

The only ones that were cancelled were the NOW Christmas, Offspring, and Lynyrd Skynyrd. I got all the rest. I wasn't able to get Kid Rock, George Strait, or Finger 11, but I think I was able to get the rest.

Did anyone else get their shipping refunded for the ones they cancelled? They refunded a percentage for each CD, and I came out paying just a few cents shipping for all of mine!

My tracking #'s all say that the info is unavailable online. You guys got yours superfast, especially w/ media mail. I know it usually takes the same amount of time, but around the holidays, it seems media mail slows waaaay down.

The only ones that were cancelled were the NOW Christmas, Offspring, and Lynyrd Skynyrd. I got all the rest. I wasn't able to get Kid Rock, George Strait, or Finger 11, but I think I was able to get the rest.

Did anyone else get their shipping refunded for the ones they cancelled? They refunded a percentage for each CD, and I came out paying just a few cents shipping for all of mine!

Try going to the UPS site and enter the number there :)

I just got these messages for the Christmas CD and Lynyrd Skynyrd. Good thing they didn't catch the rest of them!!!

Dear Alicia Myers,

Thank you for your order for the Various Artists - Now That`s What I Call Christmas! 2.

We recently discovered that a pricing error occurred on our site that resulted in this item being priced at $0.00. We regret that we are unable to honor this price and have cancelled your order.

Pursuant to our site user Terms and Conditions,* when a pricing error occurs on our site, we reserve the right to correct the error or cancel the order if needed. The error has been fixed and the correct price is now reflected on our site. If you would like to purchase this item, please visit us at www.overstock.com.

Please accept our apologies for this error and for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We hope you will shop with us again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Care

Overstock.com

• 2 weeks later...
I got mine a few days after I ordered. I gave the Who cd to my step-mom and she loved it! I saw it for $14.99 in Target. I gave the gospel cd, Jordanaires I think, to my grandma and she gushed about how she loved them and all their songs. I kept the +44 one for myself, looks like a current group, I haven't listened to it yet though. None of mine got cancelled, but then again I didn't get any Christmas ones because they weren't in stock when I ordered.