Kawasaki Guitars - From $18.99 shipped

bumpa

WOOHOO My mom had got ds one for christmas I called to tell her about this and she is going to return the one she got as this is like 1/2 the price THANKS :) Think we will have before christmas??

did she get the one from toys r us on blackfriday?

WOOHOO My mom had got ds one for christmas I called to tell her about this and she is going to return the one she got as this is like 1/2 the price THANKS :) Think we will have before christmas??

It said I will receive it by December 23rd and when I checked the order staus page it said est. delivery is Dec 22nd. Fingers crossed! Hope all gets here in time! :D

amazon is funning with shipping. I ordered the spongebob skateboards and it said it wont be here until after christmas.Its already shipped and out for delivery

Just because it's shipped doesn't mean you will get it anytime soon. I know I have seen things sit at distribution centers for UPS for days and days before they move on. And even "out for delivery" doesn't mean you will absolutely be getting the item that day. :cheesy:

I'm thinking about getting either the 30" or the 34" guitar for my 4/5 year old... I just can't figure out which size would be best??? My husband plays the guitar (for fun) and I know he would LOVE to get this for our kids... but... he is at work and not answering his phone! I always promise him I'll only call incase of emergency... but this seemed pretty important! Teehee...

Ideas? I'm thinking I'll get my daughter the guitar for next Christmas and my son a drum set! That should be SOOOOOOO much fun... lol ;)

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)

not arriving until after 12/25:(

Mine said that at first, but I just checked my email and I got shipping confirmation from Amazon.com. They have shipped thru UPS and are already on their way. They will be delivered by 12/19!! :D So maybe it will change for you like mine did once they complete the order. Hope it works out!

I spent $99 on a "beginner" electric guitar for my son several years ago... and he says this kawasaki is just as good or better... and he didn't get the amp with it. I'd go for it big time for my grandson, but he just isn't interested at 6 in playing guitar. Thinking about getting it in case a year or two down the road he is. What a deal! The drums are a great deal too. My son't first set of drums were a hawkshop deal, and amounted to the same... a child's drumset... and I paid a lot more. The "drum days" drove me nuts, by the way... and he was out in a shed behind the house with them!!! haha!

PS.

Just ordered my youngest son a set of bongo drums from a reputible music equipment co... anyone know of some places where he can go online to learn about "tuning" these?-- I'm assuming they need "tuned". I MUST be nuts doing more drum stuff.