BDalton in my mall closing!

mmouse1

I did not think to ask if it was a national closing or just that store. Right now everything is 40% off. Even the calenders that have for 2007, found some nice gifts. You might check with your store.

Wow, then it's not just the one in my mall. You're lucky, I got 30% off. :tongue1: I'm really not surprised they're closing. The one in my mall was small and didn't have that great a selection anymore.

I did not think to ask if it was a national closing or just that store. Right now everything is 40% off. Even the calenders that have for 2007, found some nice gifts. You might check with your store.

B. Dalton closed years ago in Pennsylvania. All we have now is Borders (which also merged with Waldenbooks a number of years ago) and Barnes & Noble.

I just called the one here in New Jersey and the poor girl sounded like she thought I was a nut. They are not going out of business and she was not aware that any of their other stores were. Oh well, I really would have loved to hit that sale, dh & 4 dd's are all avid readers.

I just called the one here in New Jersey and the poor girl sounded like she thought I was a nut. They are not going out of business and she was not aware that any of their other stores were. Oh well, I really would have loved to hit that sale, dh & 4 dd's are all avid readers.

Perfectly valid question. When every rack/wall/display stand in the entire store has not one, but several large signs that say "30% Off All Merchandise in the Store" printed on bright yellow and bright orange paper, and about 20% of their inventory is gone, I wondered if they were going out of business as well!