Who is camping out Sat for the release of Wii Sunday morning???

Hmmm my mom works at Walmart here. She is not allowed to get one because she will be "on the clock" I know people think otherwise but atleast I do have inside news. I will check with her today to see if she knows. If anybody is close to my wally world I can get the news for you if you want to stand in line with me!(Maybe) Its In Tazewell County Va

I will be at Target in Reading..I am thinking about heading down there for 2 am. It is suppose to be a nice night out. Thank GOD. They will be handing tickets out a 7:00 and they will open for 8

Hi. Sounds like I will be meeting you there. :)

I was 14th in line at Target on Black Friday only to find out that they didn't have any.

The cool thing was the manager came out at like 5:30 to see what everyone was in line for.

I figure I can give them my business since they were so nice on the toughest shopping day of the year.

I think the hubby and I will be out this weekend. Not sure where to go or what time to increase my chances of getting one. We have all the majors (CC, Walmart, Target, Meijer & TRU). I hope the weather stays nice here in Central Ohio! This is the last big thing I need to get. Already camped out at BB for the computers - this should be easier in comparison.

Well it is suppose to be the last release of Wiis before Christmas. All major stores (BB, Target, TRU, CC , not sure about Walmart) will have them. With limited quanities. So if you really want one your going to have to camp out.

\

It will of course depend on your area, but I think it will not require camping out. I would get to the store of your choice 2 to 2.5 hours before opening. I think the crowds will spread out because most of the places will be opening at 8 am. Usually it has been just target that has opened that early and the rest of the places have opened at 9 or 10.

The lines should be shorter, but unlike the other weekends you will pretty much have only one shot.