Zelda: Twilight Princess for Gamecube $38 at Circuit City on sale now.

reportermomof3

Had pre-ordered at EBGames. They were supposed to get 75 of them, but only got 25. I was #40. So the nice clerk told me about Circuit City's sale and if I bought it elsewhere they would refund my $5 downpayment. CC had lots of them still left and the 1 clerk that I got didn't even know that today was when Gamecube's version was supposed to go on sale.

I went tp cc today and no Zelda or Kirby games. They are also unavailable online. I hate when they advertise them on sale, and then don't even have the games Oh well, maybe they'll get them this week while they are still on sale or do they give rainchecks?

My cc never has any stock, I guess it's a small store. Do they give rainchecks does anyone know. I'd really like to get these games at the sales price. Can I price match at Walmart? I'm new at this deal finding stuff!

I don't think CC does rainchecks, but you should be able to get a pricematch at Wal-Mart if you have the ad.

I looked online and only saw it at the $49.99 price. Is this an instore special only?

Thanks

Beth

You were looking at the Zelda: Twilight Princess for Wii. The $37.99 price is for the Zelda for Gamecube. But it looks like it is already out of stock, so it will probably be the higher price when they get another shipment. Sorry. Check with your b&m and see if they still have it.

I got one Tuesday night. I had planned to order it online at 5 and pick it up in store, but they didn't have that option. I got to the store at 5:30 PM and they had a bunch. It wasn't crazy rushed or anything--piece of cake! The sales person said they had a lot in stock. It's a great gamecube game--hope you can find it!