Pokemon deals-????

Thanks- i had no direction- i was just told pokemon by his mom. I know a plush pokemon for a 10year old boy might not be the best thing. plus I would bet he has a million cards. KWIM. So I was looking for anything that was cool enough and wont break the bank. :D

I am off to check that site, thanks!

I found a game I forwarded to his mom to see if he would like it, fingers crossed. To bad the 20% expired yesterday. :(

Oh, another Pokemon fanatic. My six year old is completely obssessed with Pokemon. I ordered a few things from the site...a calendar, a puzzle and a movie. You can find a few things in the stores, but the selections are usually pretty limited.

Does he have a Pokemon guidebook? They have a cool one you can get at TRU or Best Buy right now. I'm sure you could get them elsewhere too. Here are links to two of them. One was just released in August 2006, so it's fairly new. My youngest is receiving it and it will probably be his favorite gift of all! His letter to Santa said he wanted "a Nintendo DS and all the Pokemon stuff in the world." I told him he couldn't have all the Pokemon stuff b/c that's too much and other kids want Pokemon stuff too, so he crossed it out and changed all to "some". :)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7963778&st=pokemon&lp=4&type=product&cp=1&id=1153337209353

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7862903&st=pokemon&lp=5&type=product&cp=1&id=1142300987507

I think both the books are 20% off right now.

I have a 10 yr old boy who likes plush, especially if it is associated with a game (just in case you see something/good deal). My friend's son has the guidebook and it is helping him to read! (He is six) He Loves that book! There are story books too, probably too young for a 10 yr old; just right for young readers though.

My daughter loves Pokemon and the cards are a big hit, also there are games for Gamecube, DS, GBA and I believe Playstation. I went to ebay last year and bought a bunch of little figures of the characters, it was from one seller and they threw in a bunch of stuff like keychains and cards. She shared with her friends. She has a friend (Boy) who is fanatically about Pokemon and has stuffed animals, sheets, clothing, games, well anything they make!