Best Buy: Double Reward Zone Points on CDs, DVDs and Games

bigjimslade

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat107300050006&type=category&ref=36&loc=23

Fine Print: Terms & Conditions: Excludes video game hardware, used and non-game software. For this promotion, Reward Zone® program MasterCard® cardholders will not receive double or triple points. Reward Zone® program members cannot earn double points in combination with other promotional double, triple or bonus point offers. Offer valid 11/5/06-12/24/06.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Everyone! A Newbie here! I've been trying to track down some info on the Best Buy Rewards program. I went for the Black Friday Sales and they said all purchases were double points, and I though I remember seeing that in the add. My problem is that I've called the Rewards people and they say there was no such promotion. Does anyone actually have a PDF for the Black Friday Best Buy Ad? as I know there was something in there about Double Points, I'd just like to find out what the fine print was. The lady said if I can produce something that said there was double points then maybe she could do something. Anyone else run into this problem? Thanks in advance!

Hi Everyone! A Newbie here! I've been trying to track down some info on the Best Buy Rewards program. I went for the Black Friday Sales and they said all purchases were double points, and I though I remember seeing that in the add. My problem is that I've called the Rewards people and they say there was no such promotion. Does anyone actually have a PDF for the Black Friday Best Buy Ad? as I know there was something in there about Double Points, I'd just like to find out what the fine print was. The lady said if I can produce something that said there was double points then maybe she could do something. Anyone else run into this problem? Thanks in advance!

Hello, i have the PDF file. I can email it to u

Yeah! I loved Black Friday. My wife and I and some of my family camped there overnight. Always a lot of fun. Second year of doing it. I'd recommend it, just for the fact of meeting new people and freezing in the cold! This year wasn't bad. Last year I was completely frozen within the first 15 minutes of being outside. I requested the ad, because I was under the impression, both from the ad and the Best Buy workers, that there were Double Points on Everything you purchased. When I got home, I saw that my points were not doubled, so I called the Rewards Help. They said not to worry, because sometimes they are slow and they should be doubled, when they actually post. She said if it doesn't post double, then to call back, and talk to someone at that time. Well, a month later, they posted and no double points so I called again and they said there was no such promotion. So Ksmitt76 kindly got me the ad. Well, from what I see, the ad only says Double Points for Rewards Members. Well, it is on the CD's and Movies page, but I don't see an asterisk by any of it that says it was only on Cd's and Movies. I know they did have a promotion for approx. a month that there were double points on those items, but from what I remember, for BF and the day after, you were supposed to get double points on everything. Even the Managers and workers on BF was encouraging everyone to sign up because you'd get double points on everything. I just think they must have seen that page and assumed also. I will be calling again soon to the Rewards People and see what they say. Maybe I can push it, so they will give me the points. It's a big deal, because it was over 3000 points ($60, double that and it's $120). I'll keep you posted. It will be a couple days, because it takes so long to get anything accomplished on the phone with them. It always seems like a 20 minute wait before someone helps you. Anyways, I'm outta here. Soon to post!