FLY Pentop $49.99 at Wal-Mart

jamesy1

At our local Wal-Mart today and was looking around and found a FLY Pentop Computer for $49.99 not a sale or anything special just shows as regular price. Don't know if this was already listed, didn't find it in search. I didnt get one myself but thought this might be a good price for someone. :cheesy:

My Walmart has them also at $49.99, however, it was sold out. Thankfully I got the bundle deal on Amazon. I did buy a notebook at Walmart though. Stocking up as it seems Fly stuff is going on clearance everywhere.

I talked to my TRU yesterday and they said they won't be continuing to sell FLY PEN items. Everything is clearanced. As it sells out, they are replacing the shelf space with LeapFrog items (other than FlyPen). Only thing left was the Batman game though. $7

Thats what Im worried about. I bought the bundle from Amazon, but its not going to be given for another few months. Thats why I stocked up a couple weeks ago when TRU had the ink refills and notebooks are clearance (got the ink refills for $5 and notebooks for $7). I was going to buy one for my daughter, now Im going to wait. If anything, she can have the FLY PEN when my son is done with it