DEAD - Dora the Explorer - Fairy Wishes Dora - $9.99 ($39.99) @ Amazon

noehlp

Dora the Explorer - Fairy Wishes Dora

NOW $9.99 Was $39.99 :2woot:

Eligible for FREE SUPER SAVER SHIPPING on orders $25+

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000EMJAJQ.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V37205182_.jpg

********************Side note***********************

We really REALLY must stop running across these deals! You all are going to go broke!

Agreed! This site is dangerous! :rotflol::cheesy:

I will say that my kids think that santa has already come from the looks of the tree he has! It is so full I had to start putting gifts in another corner! I still haven't spent all of my 'normal' christmas money! I am LOVING this site and my kiddos will be more than floored when they see what Santa is bringing!

THANKS to all who post on this board!

My girls are going to have the best christmas ever! Hubby on the other hand is planning on having to put an addition on just for all the stuff they are getting LOL!

I will say that my kids think that santa has already come from the looks of the tree he has! It is so full I had to start putting gifts in another corner! I still haven't spent all of my 'normal' christmas money! I am LOVING this site and my kiddos will be more than floored when they see what Santa is bringing!

THANKS to all who post on this board!

My girls are going to have the best christmas ever! Hubby on the other hand is planning on having to put an addition on just for all the stuff they are getting LOL!

AWESOME!!!

By the way, I HIGHLY suggest you stick around this site ALL YEAR! If you think this is hot, at times it gets even hotter!!!

What I do, is if I buy something super cheap and I no longer need anymore presents I store them away for the next holiday. Or even friends/families birthdays!!! :)

I agree - stick around. I did not so much this summer, but last winter (February, I think) or spring when Toys R Us had their HUGE, HUGE sales, I got tons & tons & tons of toys for cheap, cheap!!!!! I have donated so many things & got so many free things that I have really been finished for my kids for MONTHS - I keep buying bc people keep posting deals, though!

Christy

Guest JustMeDiana
I order one of these Dora Dolls from amazon for $9.99. She came in the mail this week my granddaughter is going to enjoy her. Walmart had them for $42.50!!