Barbie & The 12 Dancing Princesses DANCE MAT - $12.99 ($24.99) @ Amazon

noehlp

duh!!! LOL thank you so much for clarifying that. I will be ordering that right now. It was one of my DD's list for Santa.

Again thanks

Just an FYI this is not the same one that has been in the flyers for sale. It still looks good to me and the price is half of what I paid but the one I bought and have been seeing in the stores is a mat and DVD,does not plug into the tv. Not sure if its still the same but just wanted anyone interested to know..I also think my mat is bigger but I have not opened it yet

Just an FYI this is not the same one that has been in the flyers for sale. It still looks good to me and the price is half of what I paid but the one I bought and have been seeing in the stores is a mat and DVD,does not plug into the tv. Not sure if its still the same but just wanted anyone interested to know..I also think my mat is bigger but I have not opened it yet

Do you mean the one that ToysRUs says that they have exclusively? I bought that one. Like you said though, this one at Amazon is half the price. I guess I should open the shipping box and look at the mat to see how it works.

I just came from Target and they had the above for $29.99 (not sale price) and it's same exact picture. Target has two other similar products that come with DVD and Mat for 17.77. I was attempted but I guess I will wait for the Barbie because she specifically asked for the Barbie and 12 dancing princesses.

Last week Target have the Interactive Barbie (Genevie from 12 dancing princess) for $39.99 and the this exact mat free (with the purchase of the barbie) I think that was a good deal because I almost got the mat for $30 at toysrus...but my daughter also wanted the doll.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone get theirs yet? I got mine and my niece wrote me a letter saying she was sorry she was pouting about her present but that she didn't like it. I can't blame her, all you do is touch a place on the mat and watch the bad graphics dance. It was hideous.