Kitchenaid Mixer Accessories @ Amazon.com deep discount

ksj0225

At Amazon.com

KitchenAid FGA Food Grinder Attachment for Stand Mixers

List Price: $64.99

Price: $28.88 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

You Save: $36.11 (56%)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004SGFH/ref=ord_cart_shr/103-1773559-1650248?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

And if that isn't good enough there is a REBATE!!!

Rebate offer:

Get 25% back via mail-in rebate when you purchase select KitchenAid stand mixer attachments. Offer valid through December 31, 2006. See Details.

And don't forget the other special:

Save $25.00 when you spend $125.00 or more on Kitchen & Housewares or Bed & Bath products offered by Amazon.com. Enter code HOHOSAVE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Other Kitchenaid Mixer Attachments are on sale as well.

I absolutely love my mixer, but would I really use this grinder?

If you have a deer hunter in the family this is invaluable. My DH processes his own deer and uses this kitchen aid attachment to grind his own meat. This way we know what we are getting. When you take your deer in to be processed you don't get your own meat back, you just get back the same poundage you brought in and it saves a LOT of money. HTH. :smirk:

If you have a deer hunter in the family this is invaluable. My DH processes his own deer and uses this kitchen aid attachment to grind his own meat. This way we know what we are getting. When you take your deer in to be processed you don't get your own meat back, you just get back the same poundage you brought in and it saves a LOT of money. HTH. :smirk:

This is exactly why DH wants one. :gdlicklips:

I would love to have the can opener attachment...sad thing is, it's $50....

I was dying for the can opener attachment and finally got it two years ago when it was on sale for $28. It works great, but it's not very convenient. It's not like a normal can opener, where you just press down the handle to attach the can and open it. With this one, you need to first attach the can, then turn on the mixer to the lowest speed. It's not like it's a big deal, but it's just not as convenient as a normal can opener.

I Have :

Grinder (ground meat either raw to freeze, or grind leftover meats to use in recipes)

Slicer/Shredder (cabbage, cheese, etc)

Strainer (applesauce, tomato sauce)

Grain Mill (flours)

Sausage Stuffer (sausages, hot dogs)

Ice Cream maker (frozen yogurt, ice creams)

I cracked the head of the shredder by shredding apples to put in a press for cider one year LOL., otherwise everything else has held up to almost 15 years of work.