42" Vizio Lcd At Hd -- $1299

Guest nychot

saw it today at the HD in brookville, Ct. but i want the FORTY SIX INCH (size does count!) is the 46" no longer available? are their coupons i am unaware of lower the 42" price some more. i might buy it then and akip the 46. help appreciated!!!!:eyepoppin

I was just at Sam's Club, looking at the 37" Vizio, LCD/HD for $900.00. I"m waiting to get a bit more money saved up, and then it's going in my bedroom! Looked nice at Sam's and got "good" reviews on CNet. :D

Agreed, I would also check Sam's Club and CostCo first.

I have the 37" Vizio. Excellent picture quality and very good color. Only thing is, my remote seems to have a mind of it's own. (or it's haunted) LOL Press the channel changer and sometimes it works correctly, other times it turns the tv off. Today I ended up in PIP mode without touching the button. LOL Also goes into closed caption without doing anything.

I have the 37" Vizio. Excellent picture quality and very good color. Only thing is, my remote seems to have a mind of it's own. (or it's haunted) LOL Press the channel changer and sometimes it works correctly, other times it turns the tv off. Today I ended up in PIP mode without touching the button. LOL Also goes into closed caption without doing anything.

Could it be the TV itself is the one haunted?. Maybe you have a defective TV. Better

keep checking it. Take the batteries out from the remote and see if the TV keeps

behaving.