Dog/Cat Beds - NOW $14.99 (Was $40-$50) @ Amazon

noehlp

MACHINE WASHABLE PET BED

$8.85

TSC # 2401707

Please check with your local store for the most accurate pricing information and product availability. Prices listed are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to correct pricing errors and to limit quantities.

Sewn shut outer shell in assorted solids and prints. Filled with ultra soft polyester fiber and fragrant cedar shavings.

This is at tractor supply..Thanks bio major! I was a bio major in college...I take it your name means that you too were a bio major in college?

MACHINE WASHABLE PET BED

$8.85

TSC # 2401707

Please check with your local store for the most accurate pricing information and product availability. Prices listed are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to correct pricing errors and to limit quantities.

Sewn shut outer shell in assorted solids and prints. Filled with ultra soft polyester fiber and fragrant cedar shavings.

This is at tractor supply..Thanks bio major! I was a bio major in college...I take it your name means that you too were a bio major in college?

Yes, exactly :) I've had the username for about 12 years now and just haven't thought of anything better LOL

My store has them for $9.95. I might have to go complain :gdlol: