Snapfish Question

I have posted some discount codes for Snapfish and used them in the past.

I notice there are users with NUMEROUS photo credits. All I see is how to earn 20 credits by referring a friend. Is that how they get all those credits ? Or are there codes available for the credits ?

Thanks for any "education" you can provide me with.:)

I got over 175 free pics from the Mcdonalds game. I redeemed 75 of them. Have 75 left. Been taking pics like crazy and will finish up my additional 75 pics come christmas. Will redeem then once pics are taken. Have to use them by 12/31

I have tons (something like 1000) you have to use them by 12/31/2007

no big rush

I have around 1000 I think. I've only used 50 so far. These came from the Monopoly game.

But I know I'll use alot of them during Christmas. My sis and family is coming in from WI. My mom hasn't seen her grandson in 3 yrs so she'll want alot of pics of him.

I'm glad it's until 12/31/2007. That should be plenty of time to use them.

I have tons (something like 1000) you have to use them by 12/31/2007

no big rush

I have 800 and they only have to be added to your account by 12-31-07 and they don't have an expiration date from the way I understand it or at least mine don't show an expiration date after I added mine to my account.

Wow, guess I should have eaten more Big Mac's.:yup:

All I ever won was a free small fry and you had to get sets of properties for a "big prize". Maybe they will do it again next year and I will be more attentive.

But now that I think about it, isn't that where everyone got all those Best Buy points or whatever they were ? Just was thinking I read a thread somewhere here regarding that.

Wow, guess I should have eaten more Big Mac's.:yup:

All I ever won was a free small fry and you had to get sets of properties for a "big prize". Maybe they will do it again next year and I will be more attentive.

But now that I think about it, isn't that where everyone got all those Best Buy points or whatever they were ? Just was thinking I read a thread somewhere here regarding that.

Yes, it is. But on each game piece there was a code you could enter online. And the pics were from teh online part of the game.

Are you guys sure the codes from the monopoly game expire then, my codes say no expiration date...

Part of the confirmation email.....

Click on this link: www.snapfish.com/mcdonalds_us. Type in your prize

redemption code, listed below, and follow the easy instructions.

12/31/07 is

the deadline date for redemption of online prizes. Don't forget to

download

your prize by 12/31/07.