Has anyone received anything they've ordered from Buy.com in the last month?

I find your use of the word "retard' highly offensive.

I absolutely agree and wonder if the OP has any clue as to what several meanings of the word may be. Even though this isn't my place to do so, I wish to offer a sincere apology on behalf of this original poster for any hurt this may have brought to any others readers. Kristyn

I placed 3 orders for 7 total things on 11/23 and 11/24. All items were listed as "in stock usually ships in 1 to 2 business days." 5 out of 7 items shipped within a couple days and I got them a while ago. One didn't ship until 12/6 (still haven't gotten it). They still have not shipped the final item (which, ironically, is the one we wanted the most). I have sent 2 emails in the last week with no response. I'm getting really... :mad:

I order 2 gb flash drive on Nov 28. they haven't ship this yet. It is still On Order. My rebate is going to expire next week. Try to contact them so many times through email but didn't receive any response.:mad:

This happened to me on a different item. I told them to either ship or cancel the order due to the rebate. They shipped.