Olevia 537h - $799.99 shipped

gmanmiller

Have you received it yet? Please let me know what you think about it.

I ordered the same one from Target and it should be here in the next couple of days. Mine was originally $899.99 with free shipping and a 10% discount. After tax, I got it for "only" $880. Yes, you got a great deal!

I received the TV a couple of days ago and it is great! I couldn't ask for more. I've seen a few TVs that are significantly more expensive with a slightly better picture, but even then, only slightly. The Olevia has an LG LCD panel in it, so it is of good quality. My brother-in-law recently purchased the LG 37" (virtually the same TV) a month ago for about $1600... now he's pretty upset; I would be too.

Anyways, FourDreemz, you made a good choice.

Ok, Please Help Me Out Here. Tv Priced 899 Now But Its Says Promo Code Invalid And Also No Free Shipping. I Want This Tv

Hopefully somebody here can help! I went to the newegg site to try it, and there was shipping attached. Frustrating, huh?! I've never ordered anything from that site, so I dunno.

I received the TV a couple of days ago and it is great! I couldn't ask for more. I've seen a few TVs that are significantly more expensive with a slightly better picture, but even then, only slightly. The Olevia has an LG LCD panel in it, so it is of good quality. My brother-in-law recently purchased the LG 37" (virtually the same TV) a month ago for about $1600... now he's pretty upset; I would be too.

Anyways, FourDreemz, you made a good choice.

Glad you received it and you're pleased! Feel bad for your brother-in-law, though.

Can't wait to get mine.

They're very good. I've purchased several items from them, but not a large ticket item like this. I started the checkout process. They don't allow returns on an item likes this & they want you to be aware of that. That protects buyer & seller. I'm still holding out for a 42" plasma. Everyonesays the prices will start dropping. I can wait, I'm not in any hurry.

I've never dealt with newegg...is it pretty reputable?