SV2000 DVD Recorder WV10D6 at Walmart.com

jce23

This DVD recorder is only $58.88 at Walmart.com...

Does anyone know any information about this item? I have Googled and searched everywhere and can hardly find any info/pics, etc. Even the Walmart site has little info. If anybody has any information about this DVD recorder, I would really appreciate the details.....

Thank you!!!

jce23

Well, I found this about Funai, the company that apparently makes this recorder:

"FUNAI Corporation, Inc., established in 1977, has offices in Rutherford, New Jersey and Torrance, California. Funai Corporation is the North American sales and marketing company for consumer electronic products manufactured by our parent company, Funai Electric Co., Ltd., of Japan, under the brand names of SYLVANIA, SYMPHONIC, FUNAI, and EMERSON."

I found that interesting!

NexTag has reader reviews of the product at http://www.nextag.com/Walmart.com~196010zzzreviewsz1zmainz17-htm. (Waiting for my spanking, because I can't find where it says how many posts I must have before I can post a link....:eek:....and that link looks rather odd...don't even know if it will work.)

Don't know anything about it, but that's a GREAT price. Now you have me thinking about buying one.

And if you scroll to the bottom of the page, the 1 year replacement warranty is only $5.88. That doesn't kick until until the mfr. warranty expires so that gives a 2 year warranty.