Knives $4.99 + shipping

billykub

www.jcp.com

Search:cooks Stamped 2 Piece Starter Knife Set

cooks Stamped 2 Piece Starter Knife Set

Was $47.98; Outlet Price $4.99 Includes a 3-1/2" paring knife and 7" santoku knife. Full tang stamped, mirror-polished stainless steel blades. Triple-riveted handles. Imported from China.

Sorry can't get link to work

Why did JCPenny charge my account with three transactions when I only placed 1 order. Two transactions for $1.00 and 1 transaction for the actual purchase.

Anyone else have this done to their account?

ALOT of credit cards will show a $1.00 transaction which is just an initial charge to make sure your card "works". It should disappear within 1-3 days. It happens all the time with my paypal card,lol. Nothing to worry about but I know it freaked me out when it 1st happened to me,lol.

I called customer service and they told me to call after 7:00am cst and someone will adjust the price for me to show 4.99. The number I dialed is 1-800-322-1189

Thank you, I called JCPenny this morning and explained what is happening once you put the item in your cart. They verified it and had no answer as to why but they did credit my account. Thanks cdavis for the phone number.