Canon Powershot A540 6MP Digital Camera - $169.54 + 97 Cent Shipping @ Wal-Mart

Brad

I plan on taking the Office Depot scan to Staples tomorrow to get a 110% price match. I have had success with that before :)

The manager said they will match any internet price as long as they have a brick & mortar store... (not Amazon, etc.)

Joanne

That's a great idea...wish I had thought of that. Oh well, I am just happy to get such a good price to begin with. Guess I have a lot to learn from you all.

Hey, don't feel down :) The $159 is shipped; I have to take my 3 yr old with me in the store:gd_devild :gd_devild :gd_devild Who knows what else I may have to buy LOL...

Thanks for posting the OD deal!

Joanne

Hi, I went to Sears (the actual store) and wanted to buy the Canon A540 but it was so expensive. I asked them if they would take an Internet price that I found on the Canon A540. They said as long as it had an address (like a store address) they would take it. I went home and printed the ad from Cameracity.com (of course I didn't show them the shipping price). They sold me the camera for 129.00 plus took off 10% because I brought in a competitor coupon. The camera came to around $122.00!!! What a great buy!