Shoebuy.com $10 and $20 off - CROCS!!!

tavera

use code 2HOLIDAY06 to get $10 off one pair (no price limit stated) or $20 off of two pairs - i just ordered 2 pair of Crocs for my girls (oh, and there is NO tax and NO shipping charges!) for $35.90!

Also, if you register on their site and are a new customer, they take off another 10% on your first order!! (that's how mine ended up at 35.90 - otherwise it would have been 39.90 i think - still a GREAT price!)

I just tried it and it said Merrell is not participating in the 1HOLIDAY06 promotion. Weird because I copied and pasted the 2HOLIDAY06 code. I'll try again since it worked on Merrell for you. My ds5 loves jungle mocs. He had a pair with dinosaurs that he wore until he couldn't possibly jam his feet into them any more and then finally succombed to getting rid of them, lol.

then you must have hit a sale - all the stores around here are the same prices as shoebuy.com and they NEVER seem to go on sale around here :) so this was a GREAT deal for me ! plus i'm not paying gas money to go out and find them - LOL!

I just got notice while typing that both of mine have shipped TODAY! Talk about fast service :)

• 2 weeks later...

They don't have them small enough for my DD. :no:

They are a little pricey. I guess you pay for the brand.

Got her some a Payless for $7, and they look just like this. She is 4, so I don't think anyone will examine the brand. :)

I did notice there is a code on the homepage of shoebuy.com for 20% using code SALE.

Can you stack codes ?

This is an awesome deal. I have 7 pairs of Crocs in my house right now (soon to be 9 thanks to this post!!) and I can tell you the prices on this site aren't inflated and you won't find a sale on these in the store. Thank you so much!!

They don't have them small enough for my DD. :no:

They are a little pricey. I guess you pay for the brand.

Got her some a Payless for $7, and they look just like this. She is 4, so I don't think anyone will examine the brand. :)

I did notice there is a code on the homepage of shoebuy.com for 20% using code SALE.

Can you stack codes ?

You're definitely paying for the brand. Although I also think the "real" Crocs are more comfortable on your feet. I love the fact that my 1 1/2 year old and 3 year old can put them on all by themselves (though I'm sure they can do it with the off brand as well). They do have them in little sizes. You have to choose the infant ones, not the childrens sizes.

I was surprised to see this post as Crocs never go on sale! I want to get my DD a pair of Croc sandals but it looks like shoebuy.com only has them for adults. It's tempting to buy a pair of Crocs for her (she already owns a pair) just because they are on sale! She wears the one pair she has almost everyday.

Thanks for the heads up on this!