American Girl Online Coupon

Guest mumof3totz

My daughter is to old for dolls or so she says, however a few years ago my sister picked her up an American Girl book. Not the story kind but they have these Advise and Activity books. She has quite a few of them and they are great. They range from all about bodies to friends to party planning. I didn't realize there were quite so many. Anyway just thought I would mention these to any moms of daughters out there. BTW she is 12 but started getting these at about 9 or 10. They have a pretty good age range.

Heather

Be careful when ordering online. Do not enter the number in yellow on the back of your American Girl Catalog, as it will overlay this discount code and you will not get the $10. But, if you call Customer Service they will help. (one less step). My DD will love Emily...

Coupon code appears to be dead now :(

Tried it on a Samantha doll ... no dice

" 151676 is an invalid Key Code. Please check the back of your catalogue and re-enter the code. If you continue to get this error, leave the Key Code blank and proceed with shopping."

With 2 daughters, ages 13 and 17, I have enough Am. Girl stuff for 10 kids. It is tucked away everywhere and has been impossible to keep all of the outfits, etc together. Wish I knew what to do with all of it. Any suggestions?

Coupon code appears to be dead now :(

Tried it on a Samantha doll ... no dice

" 151676 is an invalid Key Code. Please check the back of your catalogue and re-enter the code. If you continue to get this error, leave the Key Code blank and proceed with shopping."

The code is NOT dead -- it's good until 2/07. I just tried it and it works.

With 2 daughters, ages 13 and 17, I have enough Am. Girl stuff for 10 kids. It is tucked away everywhere and has been impossible to keep all of the outfits, etc together. Wish I knew what to do with all of it. Any suggestions?

Every thought of selling them. Lot of people would be interested. Me included.