How many presents are under your tree?

MarkRaby

Freesia you should get a tree! Or do what my mom did one year. Print one off on the computer and tape it to the wall and put the gifts under that. LOL

very tempted to do that when i go home later. i need to root around our storage unit for construction paper. i still intend to make michael jordan a santa hat. :giggle:

Well, in my first post here, I said there'd be like 75 presents under our tree for Christmas. Well, it looks like we'll actually be closer to 100 (with the youngest one, 16, getting about 36 presents) -- by far the biggest Christmas we've ever had.

--Mark--

We are going to have tons, OMG. Two big boxes of gifts came from my MIL yesterday. Then there are the gifts we bought for the kids and each other, the gifts my parents sent, the gifts from FIL...I have run out of places to store them! My closet won't hold my clothes anymore, LOL, and every last bit of spare space has been used up, and I still have to find somewhere for those that came yesterday. For people who can't afford much, we're going to have an awesome Christmas, that's for sure. I'm probably going to fall over when I do get the gifts under the tree and see them all piled in one place!