gamecube system deal

tmking

Anyone know where I could get a good deal on a gamecube system? I know everyone is looking for Wii but this is for my 6 year old. And I just can't see paying so much for his christmas for a Wii. I wouldn't be able to get him any other toys. thanks

If you have an EBX game store near where you live, you can usually get a good deal on a used one. Most of the time, their used ones will still come in a box.

Or, you can get this bundle from amazon. It includes the system, controller and THREE games!

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-GCBLACKBUN-GameCube-Bundle-Controller/dp/B00097DIFS/sr=8-1/qid=1165357440/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-6634468-4878542?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

I just seen the ad for toys r us. I think I'll be there when it starts. The only problem I have is I already bought him that game when it was on sale a couple monthes ago. I wonder if they would let me trade it for another?

I just seen the ad for toys r us. I think I'll be there when it starts. The only problem I have is I already bought him that game when it was on sale a couple monthes ago. I wonder if they would let me trade it for another?

If they don't, you can always try to exchange it after Xmas for another title (claiming it was a gift). Just make sure the game is not opened.