How does 'Santa' bring big gifts?

amyers12345

If your child's Santa gift is too large to put in your home, how do you present it? A few years ago, we got DS a trampoline. That was when he was an only child, and Santa just left a note to look outside.

This year, DD2 is getting a playhouse. DS is getting a compound bow. I'm sure she won't really care, but he will. How should I do this, so both get their Santa gifts at the same time?

Could you do a treasure hunt and have both the gifts in the same place - they have to work together to find the hidden location? I did this one year with ds's gifts b/c if I wrapped them he would have guessed. The thing he wanted the most was hidden in the dryer when he followed all the clues. It was a FUN Christmas morning!

Could you do a treasure hunt and have both the gifts in the same place - they have to work together to find the hidden location? I did this one year with ds's gifts b/c if I wrapped them he would have guessed. The thing he wanted the most was hidden in the dryer when he followed all the clues. It was a FUN Christmas morning!

thats a good idea!

I have wanted to do that for so long! We are always so rushed Christmas morning, but maybe we'll just make everyone wait this year.

I know! since rudolph is bringing the stockings this year, (we got huge stockings, crammed them full, and made the rudolph good behavior award, that only goes to ten kids each year, LOL!) we can have REINDEER GAMES! DH's present is a huge secret, he thinks he's getting a gun safe, and it's a bow, so maybe I can hide them all!!

Thank you so much for asking this! I've never had to deal with this until this year! Even last year - we got the kids a huge playhouse (by step 2) and I set it up in our living room (LOL and it stayed there until summer)!

This year we bought a huge bounce house and it will have to be set up in the basement and I've been trying to figure out how we "discover it" on Christmas morning! LOL!

Lots of good ideas :)

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)!