Build a Bear Code???

Sign up for: http://mystuff.buildabear.com and join the Build a Bear club. If you show the card each time you buy, you get a $10 gift certificate the month after you accumulate $100 in purchases-this replaces the frequent buyer card with the stickers. Add up to 5 names and birthdays of "children" can be "child at heart" and get 1 1/2 cents instead of 1 the month of their birthday. If you gave your snail mail address when a "bear" was purchased, you get a mini-catalog with a $5 off of an animal good through Dec 31 in November-we bought last Dec and June-rec'd one per child. I am an aunt and only "Grandma" and I buy -I rec'd a $5 free item for the one animal's "birthday" printable coupon in an email today-my niece and I are already going this weekend to shop for Christmas. You will receive at least one email a month with anouncements of when there will be "specials". This weekend, Dec 9 and 10, the doll shop is having "guest appearances" at some of the stores with a free storybook with purchase of the newest doll-Pinky Pizzazz. The newsletter also states that free calendars will be given with purchase at the doll shops "Friends to be Made" Dec 26-Jan 3. The Build a Bear website lists a "Hugable Heros" calendar with purchase that same week.