Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Arcade Pinball Machine - $269.99 Shipped @ Target

Brad

I knew that I shouldn't have checked this website today. It doesn't save me money--it makes me spend money!:yup: I just ordered this pinball machine. I saw it in the paper yesterday. I hope that it's sturdy and not a cheap machine. The price seems too good to be true. The link for 10% did work. It automatically deducted the 10% at the check-out.

I knew that I shouldn't have checked this website today. It doesn't save me money--it makes me spend money!:yup: I just ordered this pinball machine. I saw it in the paper yesterday. I hope that it's sturdy and not a cheap machine. The price seems too good to be true. The link for 10% did work. It automatically deducted the 10% at the check-out.

I've seen this pinball machine in Best Buy - it's pretty sturdy as I leaned on it to see if it was. :D

Hmm, if this is the same machine that costco has in the wherehouse then it's not very sturdy. I checked it out the other day when I was doing some stocking up on the ole bulk items and it seemed like the paddles weren't responsive at all and the whole thing felt flimsy.

Granted, its been sitting out on the floor being banged on by shoppers bored kids for who knows how long so that may have contributed to its state but even taking that into consideration it was not something I would count on lasting for more than 6 months.

I would take a look in person before jumping.