Lenox Contemporary serving pieces $10 @ Lenox.com

sweetheart76pa

Can anyone share how much the shipping was? I know this is a great deal but I hate to pay steep shipping charges. TiA...

There is a shipping chart and it is based on how much you purchase. For 2 of the salad sets and one of the trays, $30 it was $7.50 shipping plus $2+ for tax. Less than $40 shipped for 3 of the $10 specials.

My sister just received one of the bowls for a wedding gift and it is gorgeous in person!:)

I just purchased four pieces for my in-laws for Christmas and shipping was only $7.50. With tax my total was $50.xx, what a wonderful deal. Thank you for the post!

OK..now I am totally ticked off...I got the confirmation email stating that I was good to go on the salad set...I also ordered the platter..then I rec'd the another one with my invoice only charging me for the platter but showing the salad set to be added on 12/8

I just opened a letter I got in the mail today...(snail mail)...it says:

We are writing concerning your order for Lenox contempory 3 piece salad set. We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to fulfill your order.

We regret to say that there has been a decline in consumer interest toward this product. Since we have not received a sufficient response, we have made the difficult decision to not perform another production run.

Blah blah blah...

Seriously...how many do you think they oversold by? I am curious as to how many on here actually ordered it, and of those, how many got it...

I think a phone call is in order...

OK..now I am totally ticked off...I got the confirmation email stating that I was good to go on the salad set...I also ordered the platter..then I rec'd the another one with my invoice only charging me for the platter but showing the salad set to be added on 12/8

We are writing concerning your order for Lenox contempory 3 piece salad set. We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to fulfill your order.

We regret to say that there has been a decline in consumer interest toward this product. Since we have not received a sufficient response, we have made the difficult decision to not perform another production run.

Blah blah blah...

Seriously...how many do you think they oversold by? I am curious as to how many on here actually ordered it, and of those, how many got it...

When did you order your salad set? I ordered three on 12/4 and they are in transit. Usually on deals like this, a company will over sell by 10% to account for people changing their mind after they placed an order. Lenox sold the contemporary line at a loss to recover their warehouse space.

When did you order your salad set? I ordered three on 12/4 and they are in transit. Usually on deals like this, a company will over sell by 10% to account for people changing their mind after they placed an order. Lenox sold the contemporary line at a loss to recover their warehouse space.

I ordered mine early...I am thinking this was a pick and choose kind of thing...It wouldn't get me so mad if:

1) I didn't get a confirmation email

2) that a second email was sent with only the platter charged but the shipping date of 12/8 for the salad set

3) they lied in the letter...they said there wasn't enough response and "made the difficult decision to not perform another production run."

I would probably still be annoyed if I got a letter stating they oversold, but this way...well, it is more then annoying...

I am going to call the company probably this afternoon...if anyone would care to help me out by letting me know the dates you ordered..of course discretion will be used, not that I know and RL names anyway;) .....the salad bowl sold out the afternoon of 12/6...did anyone order it on that day or the day before...TIA

I got my trays but I have not received the salad sets that were ordered at the same time. I got e-mail confirmation that everything was shipped. The trays were shipped on the 6th and I got them several days ago. The two salad sets were supposedly shipped on the 7th, but I have not received them.

I was able to order 4 more sets on Saturday as I had them in my cart and never deleted them... I didn't think I would get them as they werent on the website anymore, but I just got conformation that my salad sets shipped today and my bowls shipped yesterday :shock:

Lenox Contemporary, 3-piece Salad Set

# 490518A Shipped -Via FOURTH CLASS MAIL

-On 12/12/06

-Tracking ID:

Not Available None (4) at

$10.00

Lenox Contemporary, Large Bowl

# 490519A Shipped -Via FOURTH CLASS MAIL

-On 12/11/06

-Tracking ID:

Not Available 2 to 3 Business Days None (4) at

$10.00

Subtotal: $80.00

Shipping: $0.00

Estimated Tax: $5.20

Total: $85.20

Blah blah blah...

I got the same thing. :mad: :mad: :mad: So are they refunding my credit card? I'm so mad. Did you call them?