• 15.4" Widescreen

• Windows XP Home Edition

• Built-in 802.11g wireless

• 512MB DDR2 memory

• Burns DVDs and CDs

• 80GB hard drive

• ATI Radeon® graphics

$549.99 - $150 rebate = $399.99

I was at my CC for a different issue, but at the customer service desk, there was a woman special ordering the computer (since they were out of stock). Might be something to look into at your local CC.

Also, CC tends to get thier shipments in on Thursdays on items like this. Last time when they offered one of these cheap computers (not BF) I was able to go online early Thursday morning and my local store was showing it in stock. You could order the computer and select store pick up. Trying to offer some type of help to those looking for this. Good Luck!!!

I went to CC and they were out of the laptop, but thay did order it for me at the advertized price and printed all the rebate stuff for me. It should be in at the store in a few days. Said I would have it before Saturday.

I went to 2 different CC stores today and both said they cannot special order this item, because it says "no rainchecks" in the ad. Where are you located??? Any help would be appreciated..thanks!

I went to 2 different CC stores today and both said they cannot special order this item, because it says "no rainchecks" in the ad. Where are you located??? Any help would be appreciated..thanks!

I'm located in Clarksburg,WV

I was told by the store manager they have to order it because this was not a one day special, but it was in there weekly add thats mean they can order it all this week for anyone you do have to put a deposit down and must orde rin the store, they will not take orders over the phone. hope this helps ya!