Can someone help me? I need a scan of the 1,199 40 inch Sony LCD from Circuit City?

On black Friday Circuit City had this tv for 1,199.... It might have only been posted on their website. I price matched around 5 of these on that day, and now my boss is questioning where I got that price from...

Some customer came into the store today trying to get me to honor the 1,199 price from black Friday. Obviously we couldn't do it because it's been over a week. She then proceeded to make up a ton of false accusations against me saying I made fun of her and all of this other random crap. So I need to find a scan or a screen save of this deal. I guess the cost of the tv was 1,400 for us so the store isn't happy about loosing a grand from me price matching. I think they believe I made up the price to sell some tv's which is completely false. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

The problem is they didn't use the fact of the price match to fire me, but said they did it because of the customer saying I was rude. So I have no grounds to do anything.

If anything I think their made I sold 100,000 dollars worth of stuff in my 2 months there and only 2,000 dollars worth of warranties... They claim I was loosing them money.

With the evidence you can fight it, at least so you can clear your name. Get corporate involved.

what evidence? this guy has been canned from his last fice jobs. sorry, pal!

If anything I think their made I sold 100,000 dollars worth of stuff in my 2 months there and only 2,000 dollars worth of warranties... They claim I was loosing them money.

They are probably right...

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/04_51/b3913110_mz020.htm

Warranties cost virtually nothing to market, and the products they insure rarely need repairs. Says FTN Midwest Securities Corp. analyst Daryl Boehringer: "It's just pure profit flowing down to the bottom line."

Last year, profits from warranties accounted for all of Circuit City's operating income and almost half of Best Buy's