Has anyone ever had K'nex?

I am thinking about getting my son the wheels and wings set but I can't find any reviews on and K'nex products.

If anyone has them, what is your review? Great buy or waste of money? TIA!!!

My son loved them! Like another poster, he got them around 7-8 years old and just recently took them to his high school electronics class to use as the body for his remote control car.

I have 3 girls they ALL love them! My oldest still will sit and play with the younger ones for hours and NO FIGHTING! They are great I like them too...the whole family will sit and play with them for an evening while watching a movie. They have motors and everything that the older one likes the youngest just likes to snap them together and take them apart! (she is 3)

I think it is a terrific toy...many years of use out of it!

K'nex are wonderful, just like legos they can build and also use their imagination or build using the diagrams. I have regular K'nex and also the younger style for my little ones. I suggest getting the big bucket of them because my boys tend to like to make their own and not use the diagrams.

(they also tend to scatter like legos but well worth the money) :)

My son has had plenty of K'nex. He loved the pirate ship. Well worth the money. Check out Michael's (craft shop). You can use a 50% off coupon and get K'nex at really great prices.

Michael's sells knex? I haven't been able to find them on their website...any pointers as to where they'd be hiding? My daughter wants them this year, and 50% off would ROCK