40% off Timberland.com plus $10 off using Google

DezaRay24

If you used the 50% off code during Thanksgiving then you will understand this email. :D

They are now giving out a 40% off code which is still nice of them.

Last Thursday, you and other customers enjoyed not just turkey, but also timberland.com. You used a promotion code that was mistakenly posted in public forums. We want you to know that even though these discount levels are unprecedented on timberland.com, we intend to honor every order for every item, subject to inventory availability. At Timberland, we believe integrity matters. It's our mistake that this code was posted, not yours, and we will stand behind our commitment to fulfill your order provided we have the inventory.

We apologize if your order or part of it was cancelled. If it was cancelled, it was only because that particular item was out of stock due to heavy demand.

If this affected you, we'd like to invite you back to timberland.com to Bring Home the Tree with rugged, outdoor-inspired gear this holiday at 40% off* through December 10, 2006.

Use code: TURKEY40 at online checkout.

Search our Holiday Gift Guide by color, price or collection or browse our e-catalog for great gift ideas.

And do us a favor, please tell as many of your Friends and Family about this special code as you did that "other one" ;).

* Offer is valid through December 10, 2006 online at timberland.com (for website, until midnight EST only) in the U.S. only. Valid on in-stock merchandise only; not valid on prior purchases. Excludes custom boots, boot style #10061, gift cards, gift certificates, group sales, charitable items and non-Timberland branded items. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Void where prohibited. We reserve the right to limit quantities.

Thanks i got a nice boot priced at $80 for

1 Style#:41049 - Men's Rugged Street II Oxford Wheat Color:Wheat Nubuck Size:10 Med 40% off = $42.00

Shipping & Handling (Standard_Ground) : $7.00

Tax (NY) : $2.24

1 Google Checkout Bonus - $10 off orders over $30 from this store. (Bonus may not appear on store's web site or emails.) -$10.00

Total: $41.24

Thank you so much I got 2 pairs!!

1 Style#:10066 - Men's Waterproof 6in Basic Boot Wheat Nubuck Color:Wheat Nubuck Size:10.5 Med $69.00

1 Style#:36364 - Women's Waterproof Nellie Premium Pink Nubuck Color:Pink Nubuck Size:9 Med $54.00

My son and daughter will be thrilled!:D

Does anyone know if you can use the google checkout for $10 off of $30 more than once for the same store? I wanted 4 things but it would be cheaper if I placed 3 separate orders. I wasn't sure if you could use the google checkout more than once.

Does anyone know if you can use the google checkout for $10 off of $30 more than once for the same store? I wanted 4 things but it would be cheaper if I placed 3 separate orders. I wasn't sure if you could use the google checkout more than once.

YUP that is what I did....

I ordered yesterday from google and got a confirmation from google, but still haven't received anything from Timberland. I'm wondering if they are going to cancel on me? Anyone else order from google and already get a confirmation from timberland? These are a much anticipated Christmas present so I need to be sure it isn't going to cancel! TIA!

Guest iluvmysoldier
I ordered some 110.00 boots for my husband, after the coupon and the google discount, came to 48 something! YES, I got confirmation from both Timberland and Google that they have been shipped! WooHoo!

I got my confirmation from google a few days ago and it was the correct total with the $10 off. Now I just received a confirmation from Timberland that my order has shipped but it shows my total $10 more so evidently they did not honor the $10 off thru google checkout.

Has anyone else experienced this? I am not sure what to do now. Should I call Timberland or what? I would not have ordered if I had known.:mad:

I also got the confirmation from Timberland without the google discount. I used my debit card though and it shows the google discount. I guess Timberland doesn't take it into account. I would call the bank and make sure you got the $10 google discount.

I am not very happy with Google/Timberland. Timberland cancelled pair of boots off my order and I was charged for them. Timberland says they can't do a thing about it and that I have to go thru google. Well you can only contact Google thru email!!!! I paid $75.00 for a pair of $40.00 children's shoes. What a mess, be careful to note Google's fine print!

I ordered two days ago .... got my Google confirmation almost immediately and STILL have heard nothing from Timberland. How long is their confirmation taking to come????

I am counting on these boots for Christmas!!!!

I didn't recieve a confirmation email from Timberland...just Google

I ordered boots on 12/1 On 12/4 I received a shipping notice from Timberland and got the boots on 12/7:)

Since I never got a confirmation email or a Timberland order number I did call them after 2 days and gave them the Google order number just to make sure the order was alright.;)