X Box $100 Rebate

Guest mumof3totz

Guest mumof3totz

I just found out microcenter stores have a $100 rebate if you buy before December 3rd.

In store only, not available online.

I wasn't sure if this has been posted or not, I didn't see anything, so I posted just in case.

Guest mumof3totz

I'm not sure, unfortunatly I don't live by one. Someone in the family passed the info onto me in case someone we knew lived by one.

I going to find out where these stores are located, and if I have a friend or relative that lives near one I'll have them check it out. Then I'll post again!

Oh, don't go to any trouble on my account. I already own the original Xbox and I'm waiting until the Xbox 360 gets a few more good games before I jump on board with that console. I was just curious.

Now that I think about it, it's probably the Xbox 360 that the rebate is for. The original Xbox is only $130, so a $100 rebate is a little bit more than they'd likely offer on something that low. You'd end up getting one for $30.

has anyone bought the xbox 360 from microcenter yet? and got the rebate?

I doubt it. The $100 MIR deal has only been abailable since mid November and it's the standard 8-12 week waiting game.

For anyone interested though, the rebate ends this weekend. Purchases must be made by 12/3/06.

The ex just called from the car- I sent him to get the xbox. He got the rebate forms, and "the guy" told him that if they tried to pull crap with the rebate, to come into the store and they would refund the 100.00. Uh, yeah. How the heck is the guy going to know whether we received it or not? And what stores make good on rebates that don't come through??

In any event, I am happy to have found a deal on this- and I would not have known about it had it not been for this fantabulous site- so thanks to all that contribute here.:)